Pooja S. Solanki
**** ******* ***, ***# ****, Friendswood, TX-77546
Cell: 219-***-**** email@example.com
• Over 4+ years of experience as Data Analyst in Healthcare domain working with Insurance, Patient, Billing and scheduling.
• Excellent knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) transaction, code set rules such as EDI 837, 835, 270, 271, 276, 277 and ICD9-ICD10.
• Experience in database management tools for extracting data using SQL into Excel.
• Intermediate level knowledge of SQL (DDL, DML, Views, Join, Sub queries) for data analysis.
• Experience in ETL importing excel data into database.
• Experience in Stakeholder management, requirements elicitation.
• Hands on experience with multiple EMR systems: Epic, McKesson and Athena.
• Practical knowledge in creating, documenting, prioritizing and managing EPICs, user stories, functionalities and features using JIRA.
• Experience in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD).
• Motivated individual and team player with excellent communication, interpersonal skills with an attitude to learn or explore new areas of technology.
March ‘18 – May ‘18 Evolent Health
Business Data Analyst (Contract) Chicago, IL
Project: Generating and analyzing SLA reports for each Medicaid client, Auto-adjudication rate, Pre-authorization claims.
• Requirement gathering and analysis of historical claims data.
• Management of user stories and corresponding acceptance criteria using JIRA tool.
• Creating data flow logic for extracting data to retrieve metrics and attributes for reporting.
• Created macros and reports and interactive dashboards using MicroStrategy tools.
• Writing SQL queries to extract claims data from data stores for analysis.
• Working closely under direct supervision and reporting to the Director of operations and health plan services to present claims data during weekly company stakeholder meetings.
• Automated monthly and quarterly claims reports.
Environment: MS SQL, Excel, MicroStrategy, Tableau, PowerPoint, SSRS. May ‘14 – Dec ‘17 Medical Center of Plano
Healthcare Data Analyst Plano, TX
• Worked closely with a diverse group of stakeholders and elicited the project requirements.
• Collated, documented and analyzed medical data based on clients and medical professional’s requirements.
• Formulated procedures for data extraction, transformation and loading of healthcare data.
• Prepared monthly, quarterly, annual metrics and ad hoc reports for executive management and board of directors.
Environment: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office Suite, Tableau. May ‘13 - April ‘14 AFAS Software
Revenue Cycle Management Analyst Aruba
• Analyzed SQL data pulls for Provider and Member level revenue analysis and to identify chronic condition suspects for pursuit via off-site physician chart reviews.
• Prepared monthly executive dashboard for Finance department.
• Data comparison and validation as per business rules.
• Structuring and organizing data into excel.
Environment: MS Office, Excel.
June ‘10 - Dec ‘12 Walmart Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician Merrillville, IN
• Help maintain smooth operation of pharmacy by working alongside the healthcare providers in an effort to create the best customer experience for the patients.
• Maintaining inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies and medications, placing orders, answering phone calls regarding requests, filling bottles with prescribed medications and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
• Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with all the procedures, rules and regulations. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Languages: VB for macros, SQL.
Database: MS SQL Server.
Tools: JIRA, Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools (SSRS), MicroStrategy, Tableau, MS Office Suite, QlickView.
Domain snapshot: EPIC, EMR, Health Care, Insurance, Claims processing Others: Project Management, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. EDUCATION
• Doctor of Medicine, Xavier University School of Medicine, Aruba.
• Bachelor of Health Care Administration, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN.
• Pre- Med, Purdue University, Hammond, Indiana.
• SQL for Data Science, University of California, Davis (Coursera Certification), May’18.