Innovative and knowledgeable Project and Operations professional with eight years of progressive experience across a broad range of projects and varied industry segments. Proven ability to combine vision, ingenuity, process improvement, and business acumen with well-developed management and leadership qualities to support speed-to-market efforts, cost efficiency, project success, employee engagement and overall client satisfaction.
• Project Management & Coordination
• Scheduling, Tracking & Budgeting
• Experienced Client Management
• Lean Six Sigma
Atlas Field Services – Houston, TX (6 Month Contract) Senior Project Coordinator November 2017-April 2018 Manage day-to-day operations for multiple contracts worth multi-millions with focus of safety oversight for fire restoration, solar power, gas pipeline, and operator qualification.
• Managed recruitment selection of personnel and implemented training and professional development to maintain effective morale, productivity, and safety compliance
• Oversaw Operator Qualification coordination, training, and compliance
• Lead creation and implementation of process, procedures, business structure, goals, objectives, and work standards for the department
• Planned and organized administration of reviews of professional, field, and office personnel
• Contributed to the overall quality of the department by developing and coordinating work teams and by reviewing, recommending, and implementing improved policies and procedures Liquidity Services, Inc. – Houston, TX (4 years)
Senior Project Coordinator/ Operations Manager October 2016-November 2017 Managed many field service projects, including Canadian Oil Sands Project, a multimillion-dollar project, that closed within +/-5%of budget. Promoted to Senior Project Coordinator/ Operations Manager after 3 years of high performance as Field Service Project Manager. When promoted I took over an additional team and showed my ability to learn the technical knowledge and manage the new team.
• Implemented policies and procedures to comply with regulatory guidelines and standards
• Analyzed and proposed contractor restructure to reduce annual cost by $32,000
• Conducted team review of operations budget to reduce cost by 30%
• Organized and administered evaluations for an internal team of 5 employees and 10+ contractors, including dedicated weekly 1-2-1 meetings to support employee professional development and success
• Initiated and implemented the program change from internal to outside contractors for field work, which reduced overhead cost by $200,440Reduced field service cost by 20% from FY2015 to FY2016 by running more efficient and strategic projects
• Salesforce & Document Control
• Process Improvement & Visio
• Strong Communication, Interpersonal,
and Leadership Skills
Project Manager – Field Services October 2014-October 2016 Managed internal and field staff of 10+ to execute global projects for reverse supply chain. Motivated and trained a diverse team to accomplish department and strategy company goals. During my tenure, I reduced field service cost by 20% from FY2015 to FY2016 by evaluating, projects and implementing lessons learned t0 run more efficient and strategic projects. Senior Project Coordinator - Field Services January 2014-October 2014 Scheduled all field service projects and managed customer expectations while working closely with Project and Account Managers to fulfill client and contract expectations. Lloyd’s Register – Houston, TX (3 Years)
Senior Project Coordinator – Energy Division January 2013-January 2014 Supported project managers with all aspects of managing projects, including creating and implementing new project tracking dashboard, reporting, audit functions for safety procedures, and resource allocation.
Project Coordinator – Quality Assurance Division September 2011-January 2013 Supported project and account management by delivering project reporting, managing and training resources, and budget management.
Business Assurance Coordinator – Quality Assurance Division January 2011-September 2011 Supported Sales team project management to deliver project reporting, manage and train resources, and budget management.
Awards, Affiliations, and Certifications
• 2018 Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
• 2017 Spot-On Award – for teamwork, project management of company transformation deliverables
• 2016 Spot-On Award – for outstanding customer service and delivery for Chevron
• 2015 Better Future Award – for innovation and improvement within Field Services department
• 2014 Excel-erator Award – for participation in decommissioning project for a large plant in the Canadian Oil Sands region, mainly for estimating and budgeting project within 5% of predicted Education
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Currently Attending Classes
• Houston Community College, Engineering & Physics, Currently Attending Classes
• Lean Six Sigma, Yellow Belt
• Rice University, Essentials in Leadership, Executive Education Non-Degree Program
• DeVry University, Mesa, Arizona, Business Administration