**** ****** **. ***. **** Austin, Tx. 78729
Silvergate Retirement Living Facility April 2014 - to June 2017
- answering phones
- answering questions that guests and residents might have
- directing guests to where they are suppose to go within the facility
- answering call lights
- answering bed alarms
- solving problems
Rancho Vista Assisted Living Residence June. 2008 - Oct. 2011
Transport residents to and from social activities on and off site.
Organize group activities such as bingo, exercise classes, arts and crafts, and music events.
Assist with serving meals to residents.
Assist residents with performing activities of daily living.
Curves Fitness Center Jan. 2005 – June 2006
Answered incoming calls from fitness center members and vendors.
Acted as a liaison between fitness center members and fitness center owner.
Maintained office inventories and ordered supplies when needed.
Handled new membership paperwork and new membership enrollment process.
Instructed members on proper use of fitness equipment.
Fallbrook Elementary School System May 2003 – Feb. 2004
• Implemented classroom activities under the direction of the teacher.
• Assisted special education students requiring daily care, such as toileting, diapering, and feeding, for the purpose of providing appropriate care and developing children's behavioral skills.
• Communicated with teachers, parents, and counselors in team meetings for the purpose of assisting in evaluating special education student progress.
• Implemented academic instruction assigned by the teacher for individuals or small groups.
• Monitored and assisted individual special education students in classroom, library, and playground activities, and on community outings.
• Performed record keeping and clerical functions such as correcting papers and creating documents for the purpose of supporting the teacher in providing necessary materials.
EDUCATION : Palomar College, 1997-2000
COMPUTER EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of Word and Excel
CERTIFICATIONS: Basic Life Support (BLS), Activities Director (CA state certification)
Was nominated employee of the month in 2011 by the directors at Rancho Vista facility.
Fallbrook Angel Society
Lorena Anderson 760-***-****
Terri Wagner 760-***-****
Ann Kroeze 760-***-****
RELATIONSHIP WITH MY REFERENCES
Lorena Anderson I’ve known for 5 years, and she was my old supervisor at Rancho Vista retirement home.
Terri Wagner is an old friend and I’ve known her for 34 years.
Ann Kroeze she is an old friend as well and I’ve known her for 10 years. She sometimes works with me when I volunteer once a month at a charity shop in Fallbrook called the Angel Shop.