***** ***** ******, ********** *****, MI, 48070
Phone: 248-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com US Permanent Resident CAREER AND OBJECTIVES
Seeking a position at OEMs where I can maximize my 5+ years’ experience in automotive industries. EDUCATION
Wayne State University, Mike llitch School of Business – Detroit, MI, United States; MBA, Expected: Dec 2020. Bachelor’s Degree Of Engineering,
Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China; Mechanical Engineering and Automation, June 2012; GPA 3.44. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Roush, Plymouth, MI, United States
Vehicle Engineer, October 2017–Present
• Assigned to the Vehicle Engineering (VE) group tasked with homologating a Chinese vehicle for the US market.
• Responsibilities include: DVP&R documentation and planning,vehicle testing plan, planning support for compliance demonstration, tracking of project deliverables, tracking and reporting of VE open issues and overall project timing.
• Vehicle target setting support (dynamics,NVH,HAVC,power performance..etc)
• VE work planning developing and maintaining.
• Business meeting support among Chinese customers. Magna Powertrain, Getrag (Jiangxi) Transmission Co., Ltd., Nanchang, China Engineering Change Management Coordinator, September 2014–April 2017
• Participated in the team project for the launch of a new dual clutch transmission in China, Managed the engineering change process involving the German PD team, client, main office, and suppliers; executed over 700 engineering changes.
• Traveled to Germany for extended periods during the PD process and played a key role in the development of the engineering change control process between Germany and China.
• Organized and facilitated the implementation of product changes between Germany and China (e.g., Change Control Board Meeting and Design Review Meeting), Distributed and monitored tasks for team members; updated status, Organized, managed, and reported engineering change costs, including investment, tooling, and piece price impacts. Weekly changes status reporting to the management.
• Coordinated national and international cross functional teams (Sales, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, Logistics, Finance, Engineering), delegated tasks after the definition in the Design Review or Change Control Board for the evaluation of all departments in every phase of DCT development from design to SOP. Jiangling Motors Corporation, Nanchang, China (Ford’s Chinese truck partner) Program Vehicle Integration Engineer, July 2012–September 2014
• Assigned to the vehicle integration department as part of the product development team responsible for the creation of a new SUV platform for the Chinese market.
• Monitoring of project engineering gateway; tracking and confirmation of status of deliverables.
• Status update and reporting on ED&T financial tracking vs. the budget.
• Tracking and follow-up on key issues of the program; organized the engineering gateway review and sign off; tracked and reported on the 2D/3D data release status and tooling plan status; Tracked sourcing status of components; CP vehicle assembly issue tracking; organized program of weekly meetings.
• Performed the DVP status tracking, follow-up, and reporting; status tracking of vehicle attribution system and vehicle target setting, vehicle prototype requirement plan.
• Languages: English (fluent); German (basic); Chinese – Mandarin (Fluent)
• Computer: Catia (basic), MS Office (proficient), MS Project