*** *. ******** *** #* La Habra, CA 90631
626-***-**** • email: email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
• Extensive experience in Graphic Design for diverse range of products and industries; highly skilled in all production techniques and creative direction.
• Strong management/supervisory experience; adept at planning and prioritizing, with emphasis on maintaining quality control and customer service.
• Proven track record and reputation for meeting deadlines and staying within budget.
• Ability to inspire and motivate staff and promote a team member environment.
• Experience in developing new business and fostering long-term relations with existing clients Sytems Abilities
• QuarkXpress • Adobe Illustrator • Adobe Photoshop • InDesign • Kodak Preps • Rampage Manager
• Dreamweaver • Microsoft Word • Excel
Graphic Artist/Sales • 2016 - Present
Handbill Printers, Corona, CA
• Produce Creative Layouts for weekly and bi-weekly Supermarket advertisements
• Sales in developing new Business and maintaning Client relations for their needs
• Schedule press times for print ready advertisements Previous Work Experience
Creative Department Supervisor/Graphic Artist
Highlander Publications, Walnut, CA
• Provide creative concepts and direction for monthly publications and 29 community newspapers.
• Supervised staff of production artists and coordinated production of community newspapers. Directed staff’s efforts and participated with layout and dummying of newspaper advertisements. Freelance Experience
Worked with small and large businesses, from design and marketing to managing third party printing from start to finish products.
• Logo Design • Business Cards • Brochures • Packaging Design • Photography • Magazine Layout • Promotionals Education
A.S Degree, Advertising Design Mt. San Antonio College • B.A, Degree, Fine Arts/Graphics California State University Fullerton Senior Graphic Artist/Asst. Art Director • 1991 - 2011 Handbill Printers, Garden Grove, CA
• Produce Creative ideas and layout designs for weekly advertisements under tight deadlines and scheduled press times.
• Design brochures, catalogs, tabloids and advertising packages for press ready art work for clients.
• Create Layouts and themes for accounts such as Albertsons, Stater Bros. and other Supermarkets.
• Handled customer relations, did color correction on photographs Photoshop, drawing illustrations of certain products for clients.
•Handled re-scheduling of press time so not to have down time on presses, Pre-press duties such as platemaking and ganging jobs to utilize image areas of paper roll, help out in Bindery Dept. when needed. Graphic Artist/Production Manager • 2011 - 2016
KS Printing, Corona, CA
• Handled all client Relationships, Press Schedule and Print Production for the company in the most efficient cost.
• Hire and layoff all personel in the printing plant, along with scheduling deliveries to distribution warehouses.
• Create layouts for Supermarkets ads and weekly advertisement flyers for clients.
• Handled the Digital Press Printing for Forms, Business Cards, Post Cards
• Bring in New Clients by selling advertisement