Quality Engineer with 4 years of experience in food industry, seeking for a chance to add new values to the Food Quality.
Quality Section Head, Colpop Restaurants, Kuwait, 1/10/2017 – now.
Manageing the Food Safety and the Safety, applying the needed training, setting and managing the integrated management system, process follow up.
Quality Control Supervisor, Americana Cake in Kuwait, 1/2016 – 30/9/2017
Follow up the process – inspection of Raw and Pack materials.
Quality Assurance coordinator, AHDO in Egypt,
10/2015 – 1/2016
Organize the Chimecal usage – Training – working plans.
Quality Assurance Supervisor, TOP Control
1/7/2015 – 1/10/2015
Organize the Chimecal usage – Training.
B.Sc. Agricuture, 2012
Ain Shams University, Faculty of Agriculture, English section
B.Sc Agiculture, 2011
Palermo University, Faculty of Agriculture, English section
Organic Farming and Quality Management
Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Microsoft Word Advanced
Arabic Mother tounge
Presentation skills – excellent
- I work as a volunteer as a scout leader since 2009.
- I worked as a volunteer at Centro Astali in Palermo as a receptionist, in the period from 6/10/2010 to 6/12/2010.
- I'm interested in the lifelong learning.
- ISO 22000 Lead Auditor (IRCA certified
" IQ – LA2284")
- HABC Level 3 Award in Supervising HACCP for Catering ( Highfeild Certified " HAC1504998").
- Online Diploma in Food Safety .
- HACCP course at The American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institution (42 hours).
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Training at Milky's farm (dairy cows) (1/5/2013 to 4/6/2013).
- Landscape course at Ain Shams University (30/9/2012 to 18/10/2012).
- Food safety course at Ain Shams University (26/8/2012 to 30/9/2012).
- Training at CEDC with Professor Ahmed Alaraby, in organic farming.
"Horticulture and Animal Production" (14/5/2011 to 16/8/2012).
- Youth empowerment activity at Tamken, (15/8/2012 to 19/8/2012).
- PMP course (project management professional).
- HD Course at Ain Shams University ( 28/6/2011 to 28/7/2011).
- HR course (1/5/2011 to 15/7/2011) 35 hours.
- Business Administration course, (1/5/2011 to 15/7/2011) 35 hours.
- Marketing course, (1/5/2012 to 15/7/2011) 35 hours.
- Training at Villa Dafne farm In Italy, on animal production “cows, sheep, horses", cheesemaking and marketing, (25/12/2010 to 10/1/2011).
- Italian course at Palermo University (300 hours).
- Mushroom production course at the Faculty of Agriculture of Ain shams University,
(15/2/ 2009 to 18/2/2009).
- Prof. Ahmed Askar ( Desert Research Center): 002***********
- Dr. Gabriele Tornambe (Thesis tutor):
- Villa Dafne: www.villadafne.it
- Centro Astali: www.centroastalli.it