Thiells, NY *****
Cell: 845-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commission Specialist with 14 years of operational, financial, and auditing experience. I am a results-oriented producer with expertise in building and retaining client relations, evaluating and safeguarding assets, troubleshooting and resolving problems, and ensuring quality results in all work. I seek a position that fully capitalizes on my experience, training, and education while providing further career growth potential. SKILLS
TEAM BUILDING/ TRAINING
Portables Unlimited, Nanuet, NY 02/18-Present
Opening new dealer account in Microsoft Dynamics and process numerous vendor invoices.
Reconcile commission records with accounting and order entry system to ensure that the commission is accurate.
Request stop payment on agent commission checks; process corrections and adjustment.
Provide daily support to the sales team and dealers in response to inquiries regarding commission payouts, deductions, and commission calculations.
Research and resolve any discrepancies that raised regarding credits and payments.
Review data entries, calculations and outputs with a high degree of detail to identify discrepancies and perform corrections and revisions.
Respond to commissions/bonus inquiry and provide data to various end users including sales executives, dealer, sales management, and operations management.
Assist with many aspects of Sales Operation: Commissions & Compensation, Sales Performance, and Ad-Hoc Projects.
Run reports, populate worksheets, perform calculations, and distribute statements for Dealer, Sales Teams and Management.
OTG MANAGEMENT, NY, NY 03/15 to 02/18
Senior Internal Auditor
• Articulated audit findings, identifying risks and detailed recommendations to Money Room Manager, Corporate Controller, CFO, Director of Accounting and Finance, COO, and Director of Operations.
• Visited all the OTG airport terminals to identify and assess business controls, risks, workflow inefficiencies and compliance of company’s cash handling policies and procedures on a quarterly basis.
• Reviewed all cash settlement reports, armored car receipts, deposit receipts, over/short reports and daily write-ups for all of the airport terminals.
• Ensured money room managers and money room attendants are following the company cash handling policies and procedures, documentation of over/ short banks, the accuracy of paperwork, deposits are handled correctly, and proper bank handling procedures.
• Developed and implemented new cash handling procedures that safeguarded assets and controlled risk.
• Upheld and reviewed the integrity of cash rooms in the airport terminals. JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, Garnerville, NY 05/04 to 03/15 Assistant Branch Manager (09/10 to 03/15)
• Ensuring satisfactory audit ratings, managing critical operational metrics to minimize risks and losses.
• Maintaining high standards for cash control, monetary transaction, security, and account opening activities.
• Ensuring the entire branch staff is trained and follows policies and procedures, and operating within the guidelines of Chase’s Code of Conduct.
• Complying with regulatory requirements including Bank Secrecy Act, Anti Money Laundering,
• OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Privacy Act, and Community Reinvestment Act.
• Overseeing and coaching a team of 5 Personal Bankers to achieve retail sales targets, accurately handle paying and receiving transactions, provide great customer service, and ensure that we are meeting the needs of the customer.
• Responsible for employees scheduling, auditing employees, purchasing supplies and currency.
• Chase wall of fame honoree for customer service in 2011. Personal Banker (05/06 to 09/10)
• Aggressively marketed banking services and financial products to existing and new customers.
• Identified and targeted high net worth customers to discuss financial products and wealth building strategies.
• Selected for the re-education and training of new employees during the merger of Washington Mutual and Bank of New York.
• Analyzed the financial goals of each client and recommend appropriate products to achieve fiscal objectives.
• Ranked national in the top 10% of Personal Bankers in 2007 and 2008. Teller (05/04 to 05/06)
• Reconciled all financial transactions at the end of each day.
• Assisted customers with various banking transactions i.e., loan applications, savings/checking accounts, etc. A & P Supermarket, Garnerville, NY
Assistant Front End Manager / Bookkeeper 09/99 to 05/04
• Delegated daily operations, coaching, and development of new and current employees.
• Oversaw a team of twelve employees working within the front-end department.
• Assisted in recruiting, scheduling, and the auditing of new employees and their interactions with vendors.
• Administered all the end of day cash and check reconciliations. EDUCATION
Dominican College, Orangeburg, NY
BS: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 2005
Rockland Community College, Suffern, NY
AS: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MARKETING
SOFTWARE: MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook; Dynamics, Internet; Windows CERTIFICATIONS: Notary Public
LANGUAGES: Proficient in Spanish