Amna Senior HR Officer Abdullah & Payroll Officer - Hasibat Information Technologies
• My objective is to work in a challenging environment where I can productively apply my expertise and to further advance my career in the field of Information Technology.
• I have worked in various environments with diverse requirements and challenges, through which I have proven the ability to adapt quickly and work professionally as a member and leader of a team of IT professionals. I am always updated with latest technologies, especially in the IT field.
Senior HR Officer & Payroll Officer
Hasibat Information Technologies Co -
December 2008 to Present
• Responsible of HR & Recruitment department.
• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand & implement policies and procedures;
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance.
• Recruiting staff includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, Checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Developing & implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures.
• Preparing staff handbook.
• Advising on pay & other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
• Undertaking regular salary reviews;
• Negotiating with new hiring candidate relating to salary & conditions of work.
• Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
• Interpreting and advising on employment law;
• Dealing with grievances & implementing disciplinary procedures.
• Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long- term staff requirements..
• Assist the assigned Department management in achieving the manpower recruitment plan through approval of Employment Requests,
• Conducting interviews with department management, assessing candidate's performance
& recording agreed interview outcomes and decisions, processes applications through the 1
administration system for preparation of approval of job applications, job offers, contracts, etc.
• Manage full spectrum of HR functions, including payroll administration, compensation & benefits administration, performance management, insurance administration, employment visas
• Recruiting, sourcing & developing staff potential, Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports using computer.
• Prepare all insurance papers for the projects also renewal it. Also prepare all document and reports related to Medical and Life Insurance. PAYROLL MANAGEMENT:
• Administer salary processing for all the employees
• Keeping track of employees' information using HR System/Mena I Tech (Time sheets, leaves
& returns, sick leaves, overtime hours, deductions) for salary calculation.
• Manage Full & Final Settlement with the help of finance division. COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & REWARDS MANAGEMENT:
• Ensure timely inclusion (new employees) and removal (exit employees) of employees in the prevailing medical & life insurance.
Assistant General Manager
Hasibat Holding Co -
July 2005 to November 2008
Worked as Assistant General Manager in Hasibat Holding Co. Their main field is Investment industry and IT Solution Computer Industry. I am responsible for supporting the General Manager in the implementation of the standards and procedures my main duty is to study all the contracts, agreement, MOU, give my point of view for this, accessing internet searching for information, arranging appointment, write letters in Arabic and English language. Prepare reports.
• Maximize the productivity of the boss' time by compiling outgoing and reviewing incoming reports.
• Produce high quality correspondence and presentations.
• Establish and maintain good professional working relationships with direct reports and sales managers.
• Support with all administrative functions, travel, meetings, correspondence, etc.
• Able to source information and solutions from internet.
• Write reports in excellent presented way.
• Conduct presentations to Management and department heads.
• Provide administrative support.
• Communicate with other Department Managers / Section heads and others to receive and relay information as required.
• Follow-up on pending issues / actions, feedback to General Manager accordingly.
• Attend meetings, distribute agenda, confirm attendees, compile documentation, follow up etc.
• Prepare departmental reports / documentation as directed by the General Manager.
• Perform additional duties / assignments as directed.
• Daily research support, such as newsletters, charts, and news articles as needed for trading Office Manger
Al-Huwailah Group International -
February 2004 to June 2006
Certificate in Programming in Basic Language
Communication: I have good communication skills with department staff conversations, as well as communication via the phone, email, and social media. A large part of communication involves listening. Therefore, I have establish a steady flow of communication with the staff and team member, either through an open-door policy or regular conversations with workers
Motivation: just paying a fair salary to employees is typically not enough inspiration
(although it is important too). There are a number of ways to motivate: by giving 3
employees new responsibilities to increase their investment in the company. Also; must know motivators work best for your employees or team members to encourage productivity and passion.
Creativity: I have to make a number of decisions that do not have a clear answer; you therefore need to be able to think outside of the box. Learning to try nontraditional solutions or approaching problems in nontraditional ways to help you to solve an unsolvable problem.
Managerial Skills: Monitoring employees, Implementation for a good solution, good decision making, and ability to conduct and evaluate research. Language
Arabic - Expert English - Expert