HELEN M. CIRRINCIONE
Cell: 914-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Supervisor / Senior Security Officer with extensive, diversified and accountable experience. A resourceful, motivated individual skilled in all areas of professional security services, training, developing and scheduling security staff, interacting with clients to ensure their total satisfaction with services provided, addressing and resolving any issues while ensuring quality results in all work, seeks a position that fully capitalizes on my skills and experience while providing further career growth.
PROVEN SECURITY / SUPERVISORY / CASE MANAGEMENT SKILLS MULTI-TASKING TEAM LEADER / TRAINER
CONSISTENT PRODUCER / QUICK TO LEARN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATOR (oral and written)
ORGANIZED PLANNER / DECISION MAKER INTERACT PROFESSIONALLY AT ALL LEVELS
PROFESSIONAL SECURITY EXPERIENCE
SECURITY SOLUTIONS, White Plains, NY 05/02 to 06/05
Security Supervisor - WESTCHESTER COUNTY AIRPORT, White Plains, NY
• Supervised and scheduled a team of security officers to oversee all aspects of security for buildings,
grounds and the parking area at this regional airport.
• Trained and developed newly hired security officers.
• Responded to all emergencies; deployed security officers as needed.
• Maintained and updated a daily security log; interacted with airport officials regarding any problems.
• Processed and distributed weekly payroll to officers in my charge.
• Provided a secure and safe environment for employees and patrons of the airport.
OTHER EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
AUTO PRO, Nanuet, NY 06/16 to Present
• Deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers (auto repair shops, dealerships, etc.) throughout
Rockland and Bergen Counties for this automotive parts distributor.
• Ensure timely delivery to customers to maintain positive business relationships.
• Receive and process account credits or refunds on any items to be returned to the store.
• Collect and record payments from customers upon delivery.
• Promote the highest level of positive, knowledgeable and prompt service to our many accounts.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, Camp Lejeune, NC 05/05 to 09/10
Civilian Family Readiness Officer
• Worked with a caseload of 100+ spouses based at Camp Lejeune while their husbands were deployed overseas.
• Led a team of five officers providing support and assistance to wives and their children during the husband’s absence.
• Organized multiple camp-based educational and social activities and programs for spouses and children.
• Worked one-on-one with wives experiencing military life issues.
• Facilitated home comings, funerals or other events utilizing the highest level of diplomacy.
• Assigned daily work to officers; recorded all data regarding each visit with spouses and children.
• Ensured the highest level of professional, courteous and supportive service to spouses.
NEW YORK GUARD, New York, NY 06/98 to 01/02
• Joined this military service that provides backup support to the National Guard in planning, training for, and
executing state emergency support and disaster missions.
• Served on an Emergency Response Team eligible to respond to emergencies statewide, as needed.
• Deployed to Ground Zero in the aftermath of the 9/11/01 World Trade Center attack; provided security of the site.
• Conducted routine patrols, maintained a daily log of activities; inspected vehicles entering the premises.
• Ensured that the New York Guard facilities were secured daily for the safety of military and civilian personnel.
Helen M. Cirrincione -2- Résumé
Mahopac High School, Mahopac, NY
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
NEW YORK STATE LICENSED SECURITY GUARD (unarmed) EMERGENCY SERVICES CERTIFIED
US MARINE CORPS FAMILY READINESS PROGRAM CERTIFIED SUICIDE PREVENTION CERTIFIED
MS Word; Excel; Basic Computer Skills
Motivated…Hard Working…Dedicated…Customer Focused…Knowledgeable…Leader…Resourceful…Positive…Responsible