**** **** **. *** ******, TX 75056
Resourceful Project Manager with broad experience of over 15 years in IT Infrastructure Integration Planning and skilled in streamlining operations and maintaining schedules to ensure timely completion of assigned projects. Expert managing diverse teams and resources to drive successful completion of project milestones and deliverables, and skilled proficient in documenting system use and Operations documents.
Project Manager & Business Analyst for large, complex IT projects managing requirements to project delivery phase.
Maintain perspective and a big picture project view amidst complex project details, and translate key concerns, issues, risk, opportunities and impact back to the business. Lead the project team in the review of deliverables and project tracking of team activities. Oversaw all phases of various projects from initiation, planning and risk analysis, design, execution and project closure.
Formulated project workflow and technical documentation such as SRS, FRS, project proposals, project plans, project costing and scheduling.
• Enterprise-wide Implementation • Scheduling/Costing/Budgeting
• System Migration/Integrations • Testing/QA/Rollout/Support
• Custom Software Development • Client Relations/Presentations
• Requirement/ROI Analysis • Vendor Management
• Business/IT planning • Team Mentoring
Project Implementation - 2011- Present SysArc Infomatix, LLC
• Managed all aspects of the individual project contract requirements for the Merchant Cash Advance (MCA)/Payment processing industry, to ensure contract deliverables are adequately addressed and closed out at project completion, using Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Successfully implement origination and payment processing software solutions for the MCA and payment processing industry
• Support client and internal team in post-implementation and Go-Live activities
• Redefining and implementing new processes to reduce client operations cost and improve operations workflow.
• Improving internal methodologies by implementing successful change order procedures
• Implemented Salesforce for the internal organization to successfully track all associated client data
• Initiate and manage change-orders for software customization resulting in over $2 million in revenue
• Participate in new sales process demonstrating software solutions and project management techniques
• Host multi-day training sessions, educating 5-20 professionals on software functionality
• Manage and train a resource team of 5-10 individuals on and off -shore.
• Collaborate with Sr. development team on refinement and improvement of the software Sales/Customer Management - 2004 - 2011 Alibre, Inc. Richardson, TX
• Prospected, qualified and closed new business accounts, offering software solutions based on client needs.
• Meeting quarterly revenue targets while guiding team of sales associates.
• Determining training requirements for team, self and aligning resources to grow team abilities.
• Becoming an expert on the 3D Design Software and Manufacturing market.
• Gaining technical proficiency using Alibre Design
• Helping end users with installation, problems, and product related questions and suggestions.
• Documenting and reporting product defects and/or feature requests.
• Training current and prospective customers and supporting internal employees.
• Interfacing with the Development, QA and Product Management teams on defects and feature enhancements
Sales Associate - 2003 - 2004 Brinks Home Security Irving, TX
• Generated new commercial opportunities as well as qualify opportunities generated by Brinks Home Security.
• Prospected for, and developed new commercial accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to achieve or exceed minimum performance standards for sales and installations.
• Qualified commercial opportunities generated by Brink’s Home Security with the objective of meeting or exceeding performance standards for presentation percentages, sales, revenue and installations.
• Established relationships with current customers to augment services and to expand volume of installations
• Conducted weekly and monthly presentations.
Small Business Sales Support 1999 - 2003 Sprint PCS Irving, TX
• Responsible for developing, maintaining, and continuously improving the customer base of third party retail accounts. This included responsibility for planning training sessions for sales associates on Sprint products and services, maintaining frequent contact with retail stores, building relationships with management and sales associates and overall support of third party retail accounts. I was responsible for order processing, commission issues as well as assisting the third-party dealers with customer related issues.
• Customer Service
• Responsible for all administrative functions related to establishing service to customers, including all customer profile, credit and service selection information. Activation of customer phones, answer questions, ensure customer satisfaction, and perform in-store customer service activities as required. The incumbent will be expected to maintain a thorough knowledge of new methods and procedures as products and systems change. I have gained excellent organizational and customer service skills, with the ability to operate PCs and other business machines.
Name: Niko Benigni, COO
Company: FiveTower, LLC
Relationship: Client 5+ years
Name: Joe Cassata, CFO
Company: Wellen Capital
Relationship: Client 5+ years
Name: Melida Rivas, COO
Relationship: Client 3+ years
Name: Suresh Narasimhan, Director of Delivery
Company: SysArc Infomatix, LLC
Relationship: Supervising Director 7+ years
Phone: 972-***-**** x 101