League City, Texas *****
OBJECTIVE To secure a position as an Executive/Administrative Assistant that will utilize a varied work experience to provide top-notch administrative support to management and personnel with a commitment to excellence that will fulfill this position successfully while gaining an opportunity for continued professional growth. CORE
Superb Multitasking Skills; Deadline Management; Calendaring; Event Planning; Travel, Teleconferences and prioritizing daily office tasks
Strong writing/ spelling skills and professional telephone skills Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook) Able to quickly learn company specific software (Lexis Nexis, Abacus, Timeslips, Jackrabbit, iClasspro, ScoreMaster) Able to engage the cooperation of others through excellent interpersonal skills Excellent collaboration with management and co-workers when working on group work projects Thrive on task-oriented roles that facilitate goal accomplishment Motivated to achieve at high levels with a duty to produce outstanding results WORK
Above the Bar Gymnastics Academy, Kemah, TX (ATB)
Co-Owner/Program Director/Competitive Team Coach, May 2013-Present As well as being a founding owner of ATB, I have provided administrative and business support for ABT including, managing multiple calendars, planning and scheduling events and fieldtrips, client relations, staff management and training, mentoring, class organization, quality control, and maintaining safety standards as defined by United States Association of Gymnastics. Contributions:
• Planned and Implemented Girls Developmental, Recreational and Preschool Programs
• Developed, organized and streamlined initial Registration process, Telephone log
• Planned and organized Day Camps and Competitive Team Camps, Clinics, Teambuilding Activities
• Developed incident/accident reporting forms
• Researched and Developed ATB’s Standards of Care Policy
• Developed Staff Handbook
• Developed Team Handbook
• Organized meeting agendas for clients, partners, and staff
• Worked actively with partners to solve problems (logistical, staffing, complaints) Southern Cross Wine and Beverage, Inc. Dickinson, TX Co-Owner/ Vice President, (Family-Owned Business) September 2016- June 2018 Provided clerical support, prepared spreadsheets with expenses, research of relevant topics Contributions:
• Maintained monthly Federal and State Reporting (Sales and Usage)
• Client relations and assistance with State permitting Southern Cross Safety Solutions, League City, TX
Administrative Assistant October 2014- present
Provide clerical support. Prepare profit loss statements. Maintain spreadsheets for tax preparation. Arrange air travel, accommodation, and ground transportation. Review and proofread presentations and correspondence. Page 2 Tracy Pohle
Acrofit Gymnastics, Kemah, TX
Co-Owner/Program Director/Competitive Team Coach January 2000 – December 2012 (Intermittently) Co-Owner of League City’s first gymnastics facility. Planned and implemented Recreational and Developmental Gymnastics Program. Head coach for Compulsory team. Organized and streamlined office administration. Published monthly newsletters, flyers and client correspondence. Customer service. Calendar management. Event planning. Fundraising. Group travel arrangements.
AFLAC, Houston Texas
Insurance Agent September 2008-October 2009
Job duties included prospecting, sales, presentation of products, calendar management, organization and administration of daily business including ordering supplies, filing, customer service and proficiency with company software for enrollment.
• Agent Fast Start Award Winner
Baker & Patterson, LLP, Houston, TX
Senior Paralegal August 2003 – August 2008
Worked directly for law firm’s senior partner and supported four associate attorneys, associate paralegals, clerks and secretaries. As the single point of contact, for major clients, national counsel and co-counsel, I maintained regular contact via telephone, email and written correspondence. Demonstrated success in fast-paced and deadline driven environment that required strong administrative skills. Managed large docket including intake and assignment of cases; calendar management of deadlines, depositions, hearings and events; screened and managed all mail and e-file intake for all associates; prepared pleadings and court correspondence for filing with district and federal court; summarized discovery responses and medical records; arranged depositions and venues, travel, teleconferences and meetings; procurement of expert witnesses; proficient at trial preparation and timekeeping. Worked cohesively and effectively with people across all organizational levels due to an engaging presence and effective communication skills. In charge of procuring and maintaining the firm’s vendor relationships for court reporting, copy services, and medical record retrieval. Worked independently, often negotiating discovery deadline extensions, and preparing pleadings independently. Confirmed information given in telephone calls and teleconferences with written correspondence as necessary. Contributions:
• Streamlined the flow of mail and pleadings into the firm which increased efficiency and organization of hundreds of pleadings filed by co-defendants.
• Organized a “Hearings and Depositions” binder so that notices and corresponding motions were easily obtained when associates were required to attend.
• Highly commended for quick response to requests for information and completion of assignments as requested by client, national counsel and partners.
• Recognized and invited to attend client and national counsel dinners and events including attending a national paralegal training held by the firm’s biggest client in Detroit, MI.
• Developed email groups of co-defendant paralegals who were cooperative in sharing information, dates and documents in active cases.
• Instrumental in getting years of back filing logged and organized.
• Updated and maintained a comprehensive and current case list for clients and attorneys. EDUCATION BACHELOR OF ARTS FRENCH, UNIVERSITY HOUSTON, 1998 Extensive classes in Organizational and Behavioral Management (OBM) REFERENCES Terrie Weber Supervisor at Aflac/Currently Employed Bic Alliance 832-***-**** Leigh-Ann Fikac, Colleague Baker & Patterson, LLP; Currently Employed Technip, FMC 713-***-**** Dr. Peggy Martin, DMD, MS; Personal Reference/Client/Endodontist/ Endodontic Associates of Clear Lake 713-***-**** Jennie Juerta Personal Reference/Public Relations City of Cedar Park, Tx 512-***-****