UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Minneapolis, MN
Master of Arts in Human Resources and Industrial Relations May 2018 UNIVERSITY OF KASHAN, Isfahan, Iran
Bachelor of Law December 2013
MACC, Minneapolis, MN January 2018- March 2018
HR Consultant (Volunteer)
• Evaluated and assessed applicant tracking system (ATS) tools at MACC.
• Worked with vendors and offered appropriate ATS system according to their core HRIS system.
• Redesigned job posting templates and offered attractive templates with new content and design.
• Recommended strategies and tactics for identifying appropriate sources of applicants to increase the overall diversity of hiring pools generated by MACC’s job posting efforts. BOLDER OPTIONS, Minneapolis, MN January 2017- March 2017 HR Consultant (Volunteer)
• Evaluated function and effectiveness of Bolder Options’ mentoring program in both short-term and long-term.
• Evaluated pre and post-program surveys, also revised and improved survey questions to increase the quality of evaluation for their mentoring program.
• Applied new methods such as interviewing mentors to evaluate their mentoring program.
• Recommended new methods to improve effectiveness of their mentoring program. EDALAT ALE YASIN LEGAL FIRM, Tehran, Iran June 2015 - November 2015 Legal Intern
• Analyzed up to 20 civil and criminal cases and files. Facilitated the legal process by collecting, classifying evidence and also determining the most effective defense strategy for each case.
• Accelerated case evaluation by arranging and organizing several petitions and bills.
• Executed legal procedures of different sentences at the sentence enforcement office after issuing decrees by court.
• Implemented and operated legal affairs related to the litigation process both at courts and at judicial complexes.
• Provided legal advice to the clients with legal problems and recommended legal solutions. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Graduate Society of Human Resources Leaders (GSHRL), member September 2016 CERTIFICATION
• Human Resource Management (Industrial Management Institute) October 2015 LANGUAGES
• Persian (native), English (fluent), Arabic (intermediate)