CONTACT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Inspired to grow, learn and adapt. Open to new career expeditions which will help me broaden my professional experience as well as my depth of knowledge in certain areas. My ability to cope with a difficult situation allows my problem solving skills to expand in finding a quick and effective resolution to benefit the company that I work for as well as prevent any other occurences from happening. Natural born leader who strives for perfection in all of my work to ensure that nothing or nobody is left behind.
22668 PICKEREL CIRCLE, BOCA
Kanner and Pintaluga Boca Raton, FL 2015 – 2017
• Arranged appointments, transportation and meetings for clientele.
• Scheduled conference calls and important events.
• Provided translation for non-english speaking clients for important events such as: Attorney phone calls, insurance statements, doctor visits etc.
• Effectively managed work flow of over 250+ cases. EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
Colangelo, PA Miami, FL 2017-2018
• Coordinated attorney's calendar for meetings, conference calls, depositions and hearings.
• Drafted and sent out important documents pertaining to client's cases.
• Requested medical records, bills and all other appropriate documentation needed for cases upon hearings/depositions.
• Organized cases and assigned cases to the appropriate party. EDUCATION
ASSOCIATES POLITICAL SCIENCES
PALM BEACH STATE COLLEGE Boca Raton
BACHELORS POLITICIAL SCIENCES
FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY Boca
Raton 2018-2020 (Currently pursuing)
• Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word and
• Trilingual (Portuguese, Spanish and
• Conflict Resolution
• Client Needs Assessment