**** **** ***** ******, *** Grove, CA 95624
My current position as a Child Protective Social Worker requires me to ensure safety and protection for children who are in foster care and / or with family. I'm efficient and effective while working with clients and families that may be in crisis and with Dependency Court matters.
I advocate to help families navigate complex and stressful situations while building a trusting relationship with the client to assist them resolve personal issues and achieve their goals. I specialize in case management, and conflict resolution.
Excellent organizational skills
Child Welfare Services/Case Management System
Experience working with adults
Familiarity with substance and mental health systems
Skilled community-based case manager;
Organized; Domestic Violence Certification;
Divorce and custody issues and Culturally-sensitive;
• Human Services Social Worker AA Special Skills, 05/2006 to Current
• County of Sacramento / DHHS – CPS-Dependency South
• Case Management
• Meet with children, parents, extended family members;
• Assess family for services;
• Develop service case plan;
• Meet with children, foster parents and parents regularly;
• Assess children and parents progress towards case plan goals;
Speak with providers regarding children and parents’ participation in Court ordered services;
• Evaluate parents / guardians progress in services;
• Prepare Court reports and attend Court hearings.
• Conducted detailed client intakes and entered information into database
• Produced legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills and contracts
• Prepared for trials by organizing exhibits and other key evidence.
• Contacted witnesses to testify under oath at court hearings.
• Directed and coordinated law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas;
• Contacted clients to schedule appointments and discuss the progress of cases.
• Acted as first point of contact for all clients.
Assisted attorneys in collecting information; i.e. employment, medical and other records;
Assisted attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical and other records.
• Scheduled all appointments, appearances and briefings.
Maloof Sports & Entertainment – Sacramento, CA
Concessions Manager, 08/1995 to 06/2004
Ensure quality customer service;
Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality.
Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints.
Demonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and
Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service.
Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers.
Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service.
Verified that prepared food met all standards for quality and quantity.
Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
Followed food safety procedures according to company policies and health and sanitation
Prepared quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
Strictly followed all cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
Maintained clean and safe environment, including in the kitchen, bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, dumpster and sidewalk.
Owner, Small Business 05/1978 to 09/1999
Priscilla's Beauty Salon – Sacramento, CA
Communicated all client reservations to appropriate staff.
Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression
Called clients to confirm upcoming appointments.
Coordinated all aspects of guest services
Followed through with client requests in a timely manner.
Managed salon autonomously
2004 Master of Arts: Counseling Psychology, University of San Francisco, CA
2001 Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies, 2001 Humphreys College