Mohamed Hassan Sayed Aly Feasha
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia/ Dubai, UAE
Date of Birth: October 2, 1971 • Location: Fayoum, Egypt • Nationality: Egyptian Gender: Male • Civil Status: Married – Transferable Iquma in KSA, UAE Project Manager
Engineering – Cost Control – Construction – Estimation & procurement Construction Strategies
Budgets & Cost Controls
Suppliers & Materials
Experienced engineering professional with 20+ years’ overseeing major projects in Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt.
Expertise in water transmission, district cooling, electromechanical buildings, precast villas and multi-storey buildings, civil infrastructure, metro railway viaducts and stations, waste-water treatment, resorts, and factory buildings. Firmly established performance record of on-time, on-budget leadership for APPCO and REDICO valued up to SAR 1.5B, meeting or exceeding profit projections. Highly skilled multi-faceted relationship management and network building with partners, industry, and government.
Superior interpersonal and business communication with all principal stakeholders and construction teams; fluencies in Arabic and English. SELECTED CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Toledo Arabia: increased growth from 3% to 12% per year on annual turnkey works of SAR 200M.
• Arabian Pipeline Projects Company (APPCO): acquired contracts worth SAR 1.5B projects for SWCC water transmission systems and Royal Commission.
• Developed joint ventures and consortia collaborating with TORISHIMA, ABB, ILF, Lahmeyer, and Allied and EGEC Engineering Egypt to exceed target project value by 45% with increased profitability of 8%.
• REDICO: Optimized utilization of limited labor resources on SAR 500M project to attain productivity of 12% within Y1 of construction.
• Al Khodari Construction: Reconfigured under-budgeted project logistics and engineering plans to recover losses and achieve profit of SAR 10M.
• Arab Contractors: Designed engineering and construction strategy for underground metro and water treatment plant projects that increased business growth from 10% to 18% per year. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
GAMA INTERNATIONAL – GAMA DWC GROUP –Riyadh, Saudi Arabia & Dubai, UAE 2017 to Present Consulting services and supplier of infrastructure for pipeline projects including potable water and sewage, networks, access roads, tunnels, RO and treatment plants, reservoirs, and pump stations. Technical Projects Manager (CCE), PMI, AACE
Oversee analysis and planning of tenders for international joint ventures and consortium of manufacturers and contractors, preparing budgets, technical, and commercial proposals including water transmission pipelines with cathodic protection of carbon steel, electro mechanical hospital buildings, and district cooling plants up to 35,000RT. In charge of multi-faceted logistics for project cost control, cash flow, vendor management, negotiation, purchasing, materials take-off, deliveries, and manpower.
Mohamed Hassan Sayed Aly Feasha Page 2
• Represented company in Euro 27M contract for Mannesmann, manufacturer of pipes, fittings, and valves.
• Negotiated contract for Euro 2M KORKMAZ panel for use in cold room.
• Led design teams in preparation and delivery of MEP shop drawing and project BIM coordination Model of SAR 1.2M deal with Soliman Hbib Hospital in Al-Khobar.
• Manage Monthly invoices & control budget of projects to achieve contract scope & construction budget.
• Manage contract Variations & Claims.
ARABIAN PIPELINE PROJECTS COMPANY (APPCO) – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Leading EPC pipe-laying contractor with experience in major pipeline projects and infrastructure for potable water and sewage, roads, tunnels, RO treatment plants, reservoirs, pump stations, and district plants up to 100,000 RT. Engineering / Tendering Projects Manager (CCE), PMI, ACEE 2009 to 2017 Hold responsibilities for contractual obligations, strategic planning, and resolution of technical issues during planning and tendering processes of multi-billion SAR projects. Managed and motivated 18 engineers and technical team, serving as liaison and technical consultant, working closely with CEO.
• Managed tendering process and development for SWCC water transmission systems and Royal Commission bids, signing SAR 1B projects annually.
• Coordinated meetings with major contractors and consultants to create joint ventures; conducted negotiations that exceeded target project value by 45%; boosted profitability by 8%.
• Established new engineering and tendering strategy for district cooling plants and infrastructure networks.
• Driving force behind building EPC company reputation covering all critical aspects from agreement to classification in water and electromechanical projects. REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT COMPANY (REDICO) – Khobar, Saudi Arabia Leader in development, construction, and property management of some of Saudi Arabia’s largest housing and community projects.
Construction & Acting Project Manager 2007 to 2008 Reconfigured resource planning after significant reduction in labor from 450 to 250 workers to meet project schedules and financial commitments, taking control of contracts, and managing costs to ensure effective use of manpower.
• Analysed data for project performance and determined new execution rates; increased productivity to more than 12% over one year.
• Reversed negative trend in crew morale.
AL-KHODARI SONS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY – Dammam, Saudi Arabia Contracting company with wide ranging contracts for civil engineering, roads, bridges, railways, buildings and infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment, and oil and gas pipelines. Planning and Technical Project Manager 2006 to 2007 Reviewed under-budgeted, money-losing project on the construction of King Fahd University and guided turnaround of Students’ City, 12 precast 3-storey buildings and associated infrastructure. Oversaw Technical Office and work of engineers, advising on shop drawings, setting construction schedules, and leading engineering and construction teams.
• Increased productivity growth by more than 10%, recovering losses, and producing SAR 10M profit. QANBAR DYWIDAG PRECAST CONCRETE – Jubail, Saudi Arabia Major precast concrete manufacturer for projects such as hospitals, schools, factories, warehouses, single and multi- storey car parks, apartment buildings, villas, mosques, shopping centres, and supermarkets Precast Area Junior Manager 2003 to 2006
Mohamed Hassan Syed Aly Feasha Page 3
Coordinated technical execution for projects in Dammam area with cumulative value of SAR 16M. In charge of site supervision and installation of precast construction elements. Developed erection plans, implemented cost-effective utilization of cranes, and managed human and equipment resources
• Consistently achieved project targets and quality standards. CONSULTANT ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT OF ARAB CONTRACTORS– Cairo, Egypt Consulting and engineering company handling construction in Middle East and Africa. Construction Method and Project Management Department Chief 1997 to 2003 Accountable for diverse areas of management including tendering, engineering planning, and drafting construction method statements for annual turnkey works of SAR 70M. Collaborated with international joint venture and consortium partners.
• Planned major infrastructure projects including Cairo Metro, Line 2; and Gabal el Asfar Wastewater treatment plant, one of world’s largest.
• Designed engineering and construction strategy for underground metro and water treatment plant projects; increased business growth from 10% to 18% per year. TECHNICAL OFFICE DEPARTMENT OF MONTASER CONTRACTOR– Cairo, Egypt Technical office Engineer 1994 to 1997
Prepared cost estimation of bids & arranged tender planning schedule
• Hospital Building of international eyes central & Power plant of Oyain Mossa 500MW.
• Designed engineering and construction strategy for Hotels and Hospital projects; increased business growth from 10% to 15% per year.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
Cairo University – Cairo, Egypt
Candy Estimator Software
Primavera P6 – 3000 Activities
MS Project / MS Office
Protection of Old Structures and Soil improvement
Engineering Construction Site Safety, Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA) UK Metallic Shuttering Design
Site Construction Engineer
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Certified Cost Engineer (CCE)
AACE International Certified Project Manager - IPMA Level C, International Project Management Association (IPMA) Certified International Safety Engineer, ROSPA UK
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA)
Saudi Council of Engineers 64337(SCE)
Egyptian Engineer Syndicate (EES)
Detailed portfolio available on request.