Bruna Tormin Leite
Personal Information: Brazilian, 33 years old, single.
Current Position: Director of Advertising Sales LATAM at Digital Turbine – SP, Brazil. Previous: Meitu, Naranya, Purebros.
Education: Business Degree: Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing, 2002 to 2006. Post-Graduation Degree in Shopper Marketing: Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing, 2007 to 2009.
Languages: English (Fluent – CAE Certificate), Spanish (Fluent), Portuguese (Native, fluent). Awards: Best Growth Team 2016 – Meitu
Background Over 14 years-of-experience Marketing Professional with a Shopper Marketing Post Graduation and multi-industry experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing, having worked on the company with the biggest IPO since Alibaba: Meitu. Wide experience coordinating multifunctional projects, proven experience in major companies and startups, passionate about marketing and business development. Experience Director of Advertising Sales – Digital Turbine – May 30th, 2017 - Present
- Business Development, setting up partnerships with Carriers and OEMS in LATAM to increase Digital Turbine’s Inventory in the Region.
- Advertising Sale – relationship with agencies and advertisers in LATAM, selling the Adnetwork, Preload and Push Notification inventory.
- Participating on meetings and events making Digital Turbine a Strong Brand in LATAM. Business Development Manager – Meitu - April 2016 to March 2017– (12 months) – Brazil
- Responsible for business development to set up Meitu in the Brazilian Market as a reference for apps in Beauty and Photo coordinating online and offline strategyes to generate growth with other apps, carriers, brands, ecommerces and influencers. Results: Award of Best Growth Team in 2016.
- In charge of testing all Brazilian Market ́s Mobile Media. Tested: OEMs (pre-install and OTA), Wifi-Projects, Carrier ́s Inventory and AdNetworks for all LATAM, being also responsible for monetization partnerships. Result: First western country to develop monetization partnerships.
Product Marketing Manager - Naranya September 2012 to February 2016 – (3 years 10 months) -Brazil
- Responsible for the launch of products with carriers, coordinating multi-functional teams into launching product ́s under the most accurate timing and Carrier ́s laws and specifications. – Management of local Quality Assurance and Callcenter team making requiremst to the mexican team about fixing and adjusting products.
- Guarantee campaigns and product are target appropriate, by tropicalizing all content to Brazil before sending it to the media channels. - Interface with Agencies, Operators and Integrators, to launch products, campaigns and provide them with constant maintenance. Customer Relationship Sr. Analyst Purebros/Spring Wireless - March 2011 – August 2012 (1 year and 6 months)-Brazil
- Management of several mobile company ́s accounts who were looking for an integrator to launch a product in the Brazilian Carriers.
Account Services Analyst Ogilvy - Ogilvy Action July 2008 – December 2008 (6 months) Brazil
- Responsible for Activation/Brand Experience projects from the job’s briefing to it ́s delivery
(perfect execution) for the Agency ́s Major Accounts. Market Research Analyst TNS InterScience January 2008 – July 2008 (7 months) Brazil
- Responsible for granting that both chronogram and project quality were delivered to the client by providing the manager with: Field execution and supervision; data analysis and the results presentation.
Trade Marketing Intern Colgate Palmolive April 2005 – December 2006 (1 year 9 months)
- Coordination of the Merchandizing Team (30 people in Brazil), grating all point-of-sale material were properly put in stores and the field reports were properly delivered (Colgate’s Key Accounts).
- In charge of reports on the merchandising material’s status, customized by retailer for evaluation of the current trade marketing strategies. Marketing Director ESPM Jr. April 2002 – July 2004 (2 years 4 months) Brazil - Direction of ESPM Junior ́s Marketing Strategies. Marketing strategies for HR and the Market, gathering more employees and and clients >> Results: Increase of 250% in the number of candidates in HR Recruiting process.
- Participation in Marketing Strategies with other Junior Companies.
- Coordination of Marketing Consulting Projects >>Results: Customer Retention: Two clients ran projects twice under my supervision.