Desired Position: Quality Inspector Customer Quality Support
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Self-motivated and determined Quality Leader with 10 years of accomplished related experience. Possess rare combination of Mechanical/Electrical/QA aptitude combined with passion for Customer Relations, Support, and Coordination. Highly knowledgeable in electrical, hydraulics, mechanical, and other aircraft systems. Strong communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills including award-winning performance in Customer Service. Talented in problem solving, investigation, and analysis.
Areas of Expertise:
Mechanical/Electrical /QA Experience FAA Compliance Non-conformance Inspections
Conflict Resolution Customer Relations Liaison Team Leadership Project Management Business Management Regulatory Compliance Program Development Quality Directives Data Processing & Analysis Training & Education Research & Analysis Process Improvement
TRIUMPH – Redmond, WA October 2017 - Current
Quality Inspector, Research & Development
Inspect & identify raw material, chemical certs, finish certs, receiving inspection, in process inspection, CMM reports, final inspections, customer drawings, & GD&T requirements.
• Proven ability to trouble shoot GD&T requirements independently.
• Skilled in use of calipers, scales, micrometers, go-no-go gauges, depth gauges, bore gauges, height gage, micro-vu, profilometer, & CMM.
B/E AEROSPACE – Everett, WA Jan 2016 – July 2017
QC Inspector, Flight Structures and Integration
Insure products & services conform to specifications, procedures, and regulatory requirements of AS9100 and ISO 9001. Strive to meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations. First Article Inspections.
• Entrusted to work independently across departments to manage quality inspections, calibration, documentation, & investigation. Performs FAI inspections & documentation.
THE BOEING COMPANY – Everett and Renton, WA 2012 – 2015
Operational Test B Quality 787, P8-A Poseidon, 767
Highly skilled at blue print reading, schematics, and precision measuring. Identify production discrepancies by thorough work inspections in comparison to drawings and specifications. Communicate discrepancies and teach proper procedures to crew. Observe mechanical, electrical, and functional system tests.
• Perform thorough shakedown pre-flight inspections of structures, wiring, and engine systems, identifying and documenting discrepancies, writing pick-ups and NCOs.
• As Customer Coordinator, inspect and synchronize completed work with Customer.
THE BOEING COMPANY – Everett and Renton, WA 2011 – 2011
Inspector Assembly & Installation, B787
Inspected the quality of interiors (gaps, appearance, fit, etc.) to ensure that work has been done to proper specifications and work sequences are correct. Performed scheduled pre-flight inspections of structures and interiors. Developed coordinated responses for management review and approval.
• Collaborated with engineering and management in resolving non-conformance root cause analyses of test failures; assisted in developing and implementing possible solutions.
Temporary Team Lead
Managed work crews on a variety of technological projects. Presented potential solutions and courses of action clarifying logical sequences, and liaised between engineering, manufacturing, and customer.
• Realized a high degree of cohesion in crews involving 20+ employees. Planned and scheduled daily workflows, assisted in development of processes, and met organizational objectives.
• Participated in Boeing Company Management Mentor/Executive program.
THE BOEING COMPANY – Everett, WA 2010 – 2011
Systems Manufacturing Technician 787, 747, Everett Modification Center
Built out-of-sequence and rework aircraft systems such as electrical, hydraulics and interiors in aircraft. Produced properly configured wire bundles, splices, pressure seals, etc.
• Created a training manual to speed up the process of getting new hires productive.
• Streamlined processes for various tasks, making kits which reduced job costs by as much as 500%.
SYNSOR CORP. – Everett 2008 – 2010
Operated large industrial machinery for precision drilling, cutting, & manufacturing of wood fixtures. Set up and inspected machinery, read blueprints and computer programs, & performed first article inspections.
• Earned reputation for on-time work, expertly performed. Always meeting deadlines.
• Perfect safety record. No accidents.
U.S. CENSUS BUREAU – Seattle WA 2004-2007
Conducted interviews and managed caseload for a four-year longitudinal survey. Working with a high degree of autonomy, built long-term relationships with survey participants and reported to headquarters monthly. Utilized strong listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Secured participation of a wide range of participants from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Quickly earned trust and cooperation using diplomacy, tact, and persistence.
• Researched and investigated cases as necessary to assure continuous participation.
DONNELY COMMUNICATIONS – Everett, WA 2002 – 2004
Customer Service Representative
Provided a high level of customer service to callers at a call center. Fielded calls related to catalog orders, billing, shipment, and more for noteworthy customers such as the Smithsonian and IKEA.
• Won two awards for excellence in customer service.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Associates of Applied Science (AAS) with Honors 2005
EVERETT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Leadership Training: Coaching and Giving Feedback Inspections, Conflict Resolution Processes and Tools, Decision Making Methods, HIS Safety Leadership Training, Lean 101 & Lean 201, Making Conflict Productive, Skill Practice Critical to Quality Practices System, Team Decision Making.
Other Training: Electrical Troubleshooting, Bond & Ground, Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Prevention, Functional Testing, Interiors Final Assembly, Loop Resistance, Seal, Shot Peen, Terminals and Splices, Vapor Barrier. Certified Yoga Instructor and Massage Therapist.
Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Velocity, REDARS, OWI, EPLAN, NCM, IVT, PSDS with knowledge of 3D systems, CATIA and Enovia.