Current Address: Permanent Address:
Albany, New York 12222 New Windsor, New York 12553 EDUCATION
University at Albany, State University of New York: Expected May 2018 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major(s): Business Administration
Concentration(s): Finance and Management
● Dean’s List of Distinguished Students - Spring 2015, Fall 2015
● Spellman Academic Achievement Award - Spring 2015, Spring 2016, Spring 2017,Spring 2018 WORK EXPERIENCE
University at Albany Campus Center Connections, Albany, NY August 2017 - Current Campus Center Student Staff
● Provide general customer service, lost and found, recreational opportunities, and event support as a part of the university central information desk.
● Assist student organizations in executing safe and successful large-scale events with a max capacity of up to 4,500 people.
● Partner with University Police, Student Involvement, and Facilities management to provide service and support for events. New York City Department of Correction, Queens, NY June 2017 - August 2017 Central Office of Procurement Intern
● Conducted daily inquiries for approval of direct orders and storehouse requisitions using department of citywide administrative services.
● Recorded all incoming procurement to be assigned time stamps, scanned, and uploaded in appropriate fiscal year folders.
● Logged newly assigned procurement and procurement that require fiscal approval. Forever 21 Retail Store, New York, NY June 2015 - August 2015 Sales Associate
● Assisted customers with both locating merchandise on the sales floor and arranging fashionable outfits.
● Maintained cleanliness and organization on the sales displays and sales floor to enhance visibility.
● Demonstrated a positive and helpful attitude to enhance the environment for customers and working atmosphere for employees. Lighthouse Guild, New York, NY June 2014 - August 2014 Office Assistant/Receptionist
● Assisted visually impaired adults and children with paperwork and navigation throughout the facility.
● Assigned labs and orders to doctors from previously seen patients.
● Cataloged and organized medical charts to be cataloged into the organizations database. Kumon Math and Reading Center of Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY September 2013 - August 2014 Assistant Grader and Planner
● Tutored students in both advanced and lower level math and reading assignments.
● Prepared and organized course work to be given to students for the succeeding weeks.
● Graded and assessed student’s course work and communicated with parents on their development. EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/ LEADERSHIP:
National Association of Black Accountants: Secretary May 2016 - Current
● Responsibilities include preparing meeting minutes, monitoring all emails, working with NABANY in completion of semi-annual SCREP Report, and being the right hand for both the President and Vice President of NABA. Embrace Thy Curls: Programming Committee September 2017- Current
● Responsibilities include brainstorming of events and programs that relate to our mission of empowering young men and women on their journey to natural healthy hair and working in collaboration with other student organizations for programs and events. Ernst &Young Trajectory Program: Cybersecurity Risk Consultant January 2017 - May 2017
● This is a semester long case study which is focused on research, development, and implementation of analytical skills. Responsibilities include completing weekly deliverables sent by EY and acting as a cybersecurity consultant to analyze cybersecurity risk and presenting recommended solutions to partners at the firm.
Miss Black and Gold Scholarship Pageant: Miss Black 2016 January 2016 - April 2016
● This is an annual scholarship pageant held by Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated. Requirements include answering questions on both political and social issues in today’s society, presenting an introduction that best signifies who you are and what you believe in, performing a chosen talent, and a swimwear walk. As the 2016 Miss Black I serve as a role model for young women in the community and on campus.
Albany State University Black Alliance: Community Service Committee September 2014 - May 2015
● Responsibilities include planning and attending community service engagements that are beneficial to both the university and local Albany area. Community service engagements include the annual AIDs and Breast Cancer Walk as well as volunteering with Jazzy Sun Birthday’s to host birthday parties for homeless children in the Capital District Area.