**** ****** ****** *** ** Bronx, NY 10452
347-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Lehman College, City University of New York, Bronx, NY Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Accelerated Program, Cum Laude GPA: 3.52 September 2017 DePauw University, Greencastle
Bachelor of Arts in Communication May 2013
• Posse Foundation Full Tuition Leadership Scholarship, 2009-2013
• Dean’s List – Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Summer 2016, Fall 2016, Winter 2017, Spring 2017
• Volunteer-Parkchester Annual Health Initiative, 2017 CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
Medical-Surgical James J. Peters VA Medical Center Fall 2016 Psychiatric-Mental Health Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Hospital Winter 2016 Acute Care James J. Peters VA Medical Center Spring 2017 Pediatrics/Labor & Delivery Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Spring 2017 Community Health North Central Bronx Hospital Spring 2017 Chronic Care Jacobi Medical Center Summer 2017
NYU Langone Health New York, NY January 2018-Present Staff Nurse (SICU)
• Provides critical care nursing in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
• Responsible for continuous monitoring and assessment of assigned patients.
• Maintains and records accurate and detailed flowsheets of patient’s conditions.
• Reports any symptoms and changes in patient’s condition.
• Injects fluids medication and blood products through IV’s or direct injection
• Active communication with members of the health care team American Apparel New York, NY August 2014-July 2016 Assistant Store Manager
• Supported store manager with all store functions
• Interviewed and trained all employees to deliver outstanding customer service
• Maintained daily record of all transactions and generated reports for store manager
• Handled weekly schedules according to payroll policies
• Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints
• Reorganized sales floor to meet customer demands Multicultural and International Life Office Greencastle, IN August 2009 – May 2013 Office Assistant
• Supported the Director of Multicultural and International student services
• Greeted guests to the Multicultural and International Life Office by answering questions and concerns
• Prepared immigration documents such as social security letters
• Created Power Point Presentations and presentation boards
• Managed deliveries and served as a liaison to other departments
• Worked with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS
• Basic Life Support (BLS)- CPR/AED, Exp. 2018
• NYS Board of Nursing License Number: 741986
• Fluent Spanish