Canton, Ohio 44706
To find a position at home as a medical transcriptionist/medical language specialist working Monday-Friday.
1. Nuance: July 2015 to September 2017, employed part-time as a medical transcriptionist/MLS. Acute care reports, every specialty surgical notes, history and physicals, consultations, procedures, etc.
2. Aultman Hospital, Canton, Ohio: Full time medical transcriptionist - May 1987 to August 2013.
3 Contract transcriptionist for Aultman Hospital September 2013 to July 2015. Acute care reports, every specialty surgical notes, procedures notes, emergency medicine, consultations, history and physicals, pain management, etc.
4. Union Hospital, Dover, Ohio: Prn transcriptionist, approximately 2007 to 2012. All types medical reports.
1. Working at home on all of the above work types for 9 years, in a teaching hospital setting 26 years. Experience on several different programs and working on Windows 7.
2. Proficient with the following specialties: Surgical, orthopedics, ENT, cardiovascular, neurosurgery, emergency medicine, OB/GYN, ENT, gastroenterology, urology, neurology, infectious disease, hematology/oncology, pulmonology, psychiatry,
infectious disease, rehabilitation medicine, pulmonary, pain management, family practice.
3. Working with many different dialects when employed at Aultman Hospital (approximately 600 bed facility) with new groups of resident physicians joining the staff yearly.
4. Voice recognition - more than 75% dictation I have done.
I am already set up to work at home.
1. Susan Reiderman, (retired) Manager, Transcription Services Aultman Hospital, 330-***-****. E-mail: email@example.com
2. Juanita Gill. 330-***-****. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mandy Ronske, surgical scheduler Omni Orthopedics: email@example.com