Looking for a full time position in the healthcare setting, where I can utilize my skills
and have advancement opportunities.
LPN, Advanced Dermatology; Louisville, KY - 2017- present
• Performed laboratory and skin biopsy test as needed.
• Provided education to patients for skin care.
• Completed prior authorizations and prescription refills in a timely manor. Server, Marks Feed Store; Louisville, KY 2012-2016
• Answer telephone calls, process payments, and take messages for staff.
• Facilitate optimal customer service with friendly, personable attitude to all guests.
• Assist others in carrying out their part of preparing/serving meals.
• Answered customer request promptly and coordinate swift resolutions. CNA, Emeritus senior living; Louisville, KY 2011-2012
• Monitored patient’s progress and reported to the nurse.
• Used critical thinking to make decisions.
• Performed basic standardized procedures.
• Cared for up to 10 patients at one time.
Galen College of Nursing; Louisville, KY LPN/ July 2017 Clinical experience
• Franciscan nursing home
• Summerfield nursing home
• Home of the Innocents
• The Brook Hospital
• Norton hospital
• IV and blood draw practice on multiple patients. 502-***-****
6510 Sky blue ave
Available upon request