● Extremely motivated worker with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
● Strong and extensive background in sales and customer service experience. Professional Experience:
South Bay Area, CA 2014-2017
Farmers Insurance Agents
State Farm Insurance Agents
Administrative activities for contacting clients, taking payments, faxing certificates of insurance and organizing files.
Prospected new and established clients through cross selling and emailing quotes. Administrative Assistant
MIB Insurance Services, Inc., Manhattan Beach, CA 2015
● Prepared Certificates of Insurance and Cast Lists for insurance brokers and media clients.
● Answered and transferred calls for brokers and production companies. Insurance Sales Representative
Michael Jang’s State Farm Insurance Agency, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 2014
Sold Commercial Business Insurance policies to support the agency and serviced commercial business owners insurance needs
Jeff Lukovich’s State Farm Insurance Agency, Torrance, CA 2014
Sold Auto Insurance Policies to new clients for agency.
Strategically promoted and created a variety of quotes for insurance policies.
Prospected business owners for liability and workers compensation insurance policies.
Arizona Telesales Representative
Renesola America, Lt. El Segundo, CA, 2013
Represented Arizona sales of manufactured International solar products for solar installation companies.
Michelle Goyette - Orange County Register, Orange County, CA, 2009-2013
Writing restaurant features and press releases for advertising department. Temporary Employment
San Diego, CA 2007-2009
State Farm insurance Agents
Achieved a Life Insurance License
Prospected for new clients and managed multiple policies for insurance agents. Insurance Representative
Marc Romero’s Farmers Insurance Agency, San Diego, CA, 2006-2007
● Acted as agency representative through introduction of services and sales to clients. Created insurance quotes and provided logistical preparation for client meetings.
Sold Commercial Business Insurance policies to expand the agency, which led to cross selling to business chains.
Director of First Impressions
Kevin Kane’s State Farm Insurance Agency, San Diego, CA, 2004-2006
● Displayed exceptional interpersonal skills to be the initial point of contact for agency clients. Effectively marketed policies, bank products and scheduled appointments for agent. Staff Writer Internship – San Diego Metropolitan Magazine, San Diego, CA 2005
● Wrote published articles in Metropolitan Magazine and North Park News. PR Internship – Kevin Kane’s State Farm Insurance Agency San Diego, CA, 2004 Radio Promotions
Rock 105.3 and 101.5 KGB Internship, San Diego, CA, 2004
Licensed to sell Property and Casualty Insurance, CA, 2013-2017 Education:
San Diego State University, BA, Journalism
Citrus College, General Education