PHILOLOGIST OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND
+(49-151******** - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Teacher (2011–2016)
• Developed English lesson plans in line with the national curriculum: Planned English lessons to meet curriculum standards in BTS (Bulgarian Technical School)
• Freelance Translator for foreign students of the MUP (Medical University Plovdiv)
• Freelance Teacher in Bulgarian and English. Delivered engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across all Key Stages. Utilized learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
• Tutor for children with disabilities in Tsaf Tsouf camp in Greece. Modified assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students – Identified and sorted into small, similarly skilled groups.
• Adult English Teacher in ALS (Adult Language School). Prepared course work, planned class sessions: Selected/integrated appropriate instructional materials for classroom instruction
– Organized/delivered classroom lectures to students. Arranged extra-curricular activities and set targets for students.
• Evaluated the students’ class work and assignments: Graded tests, essays, reports and other assignments – Regularly provided students with feedback in line with the faculty assessment systems.
Served the Greek Air Force Unit
Educational Background & Qualification
• Native Greek speaker
• BA in English Philology & Literature
• State licensing and certification
• Number of specialized classes in English
• a friendly and confident manner
• good planning and organization skills
• the ability to work under pressure
• flexibility and an adaptable teaching
• creative skills and ideas for planning
practical and interesting lessons
• excellent spoken and written
• effective listening skills sensitivity,
tolerance and patience
• EUROPEAN DIPLOMA
• 1st Degree
certification of the
• Serbian, Bulgarian &