PAUL CHRISTOPHER CAMPBELL
San Francisco, CA
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS SUMMARY
• Over six years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, sales, and leading and contributing to start-up companies.
• Since 2011 has contracted in-house at companies including SmartThings, Oracle, Marin Software, Zuora, Nisum Technologies, Wikimedia, Anaplan, Credit Karma, LimeBike, and MyLikes to grow their talent.
• Strategic Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills using innovative and creative sourcing techniques to generate strong pipelines for both technical searches and non-technical searches.
• Goal-oriented and hardworking team player: since 2011 successfully recruited over 200 software engineers, QA engineers, product managers, designers, sales people, recruiters, customer success managers, and executives for venture capital backed startups and established companies. EDUCATION
M.S. Engineering (June 2010). Emphasis in business, marketing, and technology entrepreneurship. University of California, Berkeley
B.S. Civil Engineering (December 2007)
• UC Berkeley Honors
• Vice President, Chi Epsilon (Civil engineering Honor Society) -- 2007 Honors and Awards: Stanford Bianco Fellowship Recipient, Engineer-In-Training Certification, 2008, Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Venture Capital - Backed Startups, San Francisco, CA January 2011 – Present Full Cycle Contract Recruiter (60% Technical Search and 40% Non-Technical Search) Since 2011 recruited over 200 software engineers, QA engineers, product managers, designers, sales people, recruiters, customer success managers, and executives for VC-backed startups and established companies. o 18 placements in 4 months at SmartThings
o 25 placements at MyLikes including candidates from Google, Stanford, Amazon, UCB, and NASA o 13 placements in 3 months at Zuora
o 20 placements at Nisum Technologies
o 7 placements at Wikimedia
o 8 placements at Credit Karma
o 7 placements at LimeBike
o 8 placements at Oracle in their Public Cloud Team: the strictest division to recruit talent. Used creative sourcing techniques and tools. Sources include but are not limited to: Linkedin – 20% of hires
People aggregators (Connectifier, Talentbin, Entelo, AmazingHiring) – 20% of hires Major job boards (Angel.co, Indeed, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder) – 20% of hires Tech specific events, Stanford and UC Berkeley alumni events, career fairs, and alumni databases – 20% of hires Tech Websites (Stackoverflow, Github, Quora, Meetup) – 10% of hires Referrals from recruiters and tech professionals – 10% of hires Experienced with various ATS platforms including: Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite, Resumator, Taleo, and Vana