Andrew J. Draper
Currently I’m an industrial metal fabricator at a small shop in Adrian Oregon, where we build and repair Farm equipment and Other manufacturing equipment. At this position, be detail oriented is not an opti on it is a requirement.
Relevant Training and Licenses
• Oregon state pesticide Licenses IIHS general and Ornamental
• Oregon landscape law and Business practices to own and operate a small business in Oregon
• Idaho Electrician apprentice licenses
• 12 years as an owner operator of a small landscaping business
• Completion of a computer application coarse through TVCC dealing with Word, spreadsheets, and Power point
• 5 years of customer service in retail
• 8 years fabrication/repair of car, truck and farm equipment including trailer construction and retro-fit dump beds
• 6 years of chemical application and pest control
• 8 years Experience in a food manufacturing setting, With a verity of roles.
• 5 years office work with filing, record keeping and spreadsheet applications
• 5 years Supervisory Roles overseeing 10-12, 30-50 and 80-100 employees at a time.
• 7 years of lean manufacturing training with KPI, and incorporating solution in S.O.P Past Employment
Martin Manufacturing 2017- Present
• Fabricator or industrial equipment, duties include but not limited: pre-fab material cutting Drilling folding, assembling sub-assemble parts and completed equipment to blue prints. Reason for seeking other employment health care and other benefits. This is a great company to work for with a great environment and amazing co-workers. Heinz Ore-Ida . Ontario Oregon 2010 – 2017
• Position: Grade 2, Quality Assurance ( QA), Sanitation Clean Up, Sanitarian, and temporary Foreman job requirements And Duties: (Grade 2+) Sorting, cleaning equipment, (QA) guaranteeing product is in customer spics by knowing what changes to make on the equipment and when, (Sanitation Clean-up/ Sanitarian) the controlling the listeria factors in packaging and follow SOWI, and the training of new people and the retaining of seasoned people when the work instructions where updated. (Shift sanitarian) is a supervisory role in charge or 12-14 other employees from day to day cut changes, sanitation processes to makings sure the g.m.p’s and critical control points are followed. There are also many aspects of this position that involve several hours of computer administration work, from recorded keeping, risk management and flow charts many other duties involved in this position if you have any questions please ask.
(temporary Forman) Help with Daily operations of the factory including but not limited to Manning, Meetings, filling out cost reports, guidance of employees to make right decisions, problem solving, and the solution of conflicts. Reason for leaving department restructuring in a union company.
Sunset Lawn and Garden Co owned and Operator Nyssa Or. 2005- Present
• In this Area I’m mostly in charge with Cost to income Ratios, Employee relations (hiring, discipline, and termination), business practices and licensing conforming with Federal and State laws. I’m also involved in the repair and maintaining of equipment. I’m not interested in doing this full time it is an enjoyable side Business where I can do the planning of large/ small landscape contract jobs including irrigation systems and see customer’s specifications as a living creation. This is a family owned business and the opportunities are limited. Nunhems Parma Id. 2009-2010
• Positions: Machine Operator
Job requirements and Duties: The operation of Seed Milling Machines to remove impurities in the seed crop such as: weed seed, and defective seeds. The Machines were very simple I just work for a season it was a enjoyable learning experience would like to see it grow to a full time positions but there was no current openings
Woodgrain Mill Work Fruitland Id 2002-2005
• Positions Re-saw Operator, Wood treatment tank operator, Packaging worker, and special interest projects. Involving Lean Manufacturing
Job requirements and Duties: Overseeing the wood treatment process, packaging bundles (units) of finish product for loading proposes, increasing productivity through innovated solutions with process lay-out, equipment calibrations and creation of mechanical additions to production equipment to reduce man-hours, increase accuracy, and increase productivity. Mainly I enjoyed working with my Hands to manipulate natural elements (over special projects) such as new equipment to enhance production performance. Always on the floor this was a very hand on role. I enjoyed it very much.
Matt Larson co-worker Council Id 208-***-****
Ryan Keck co-worker Fruitland Id 503-***-****