LISA MARIE QUIGLEY
Cumming, GA 30028
Extensive Executive Management experience with a unique mix of skill sets in financial operations, information technology, customer service, inventory control, project management, vendor relationships and business management with product and service based companies. Ability, leadership and motivation to enhance and fully implement new business processes to maximize business objectives. Clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies including vertical markets: medical, retail, government and education. A dedicated team player and strong communicator, who highly values personal and business integrity. Professional Experience
Chief Executive Officer – 08/2002 – Present
Today Tel, Inc. Alpharetta, GA
Drive year-over-year business growth while leading operations, strategic vision, and long-range planning with full responsibility for bottom-line results, domestic/global sales, inventory management and vendor relationships. Provide cross-functional management with a bottom-line focus on profitability, visibility, and sustainability.
• Manage daily operations of the business including contracts, finance, collections, sales, marketing, purchasing, human resources, logistics, inventory and installation services.
• Final approval of material and/or service bids in response to Federal and/or Commercial RFQ’s.
• Responsible for implementing marketing strategies and exceeding sales target year-over-year. Senior Manager, Sales and Marketing – 01/2002 – 08/2002 Crystal Telecom, Inc. Savannah, GA
• Responsible for planning, organizing, proposal development and executing strategic programs to develop new key account customers, including the State and Federal Government.
• Management of Sales & Marketing personnel.
• Worked design elements with webmaster to create company website.
• Procurement of domestic/international telecommunications equipment. Account Manager, Operations – 2000 - 2002
Nortel Networks, Inc. Alpharetta, GA
• Initiated revenue recognition project providing $22M of additional revenue to the company.
• Managed team as the Order Management single point of contact for Qwest Local/Worldwide Switching products ensuring problem resolution, claims resolution, financial monitoring, and responsiveness to the customer.
• Managed interface with Customer Service to guarantee timely shipment for service requirements, while ensuring accruals and cash requirements were considered.
• Identified potential supply chain process efficiency opportunities within responsible product groups and partnered with key players to implement improvements.
• Ensured highest level of response to all customer requests to support 30% customer loyalty target for the Qwest account.
• Designed OEM ordering process flowchart for Order Management training package.
• Successfully processed trial cross LOB orders teaming with new product introduction, project management, sales and purchasing to develop new pricing for products and services.
• Developed 4 direct reports with Priorities implementation, including required outcomes, behavior and performance dimensions, and personal development on a quarterly basis.
• Collected $3M+ of past due invoices from a delinquent customer account.
• Validation of model Optical products and services pricing and provided monthly financials. Contract Manager (Operations) – 1999 -2000
• Effectively coordinated and provided end-to-end execution of Qwest account Southeast/Central Region orders through influencing external/internal contacts.
• Facilitation of issue resolution and negotiation among diverse interest and objectives.
• Planned, assigned, and directed the work of others in the most efficient manner within the Supply Chain, according to the contract.
• Team effort on the Qwest account resulted in exceeding monthly invoicing targets.
• Received the Nortel Pride award for outstanding work.
• Led end-to-end desktop manual creation within department to comply with ISO. Senior Cost Analyst – (Business Operations) – 1995 -1999 Nortel Networks, Inc. Richardson, TX
• Team leader on various projects including desktop manual creation and power equipment time standards.
• Responded to questions/concerns and provided a focal point in the field by site visits, general information presentations, and linking "experts" with the customer.
• Provided site surveys for IOC customers and translated Customer Input into Installation and Engineering target hours/cost, including project implementation timelines.
• SWB/IOC prime providing monthly root cause analysis results to Business Centers and senior management.
• Provided variance analysis upon reconciliation of each project. Education: Dallas Baptist University
B. A., Business Administration, August 1992
M.B.A., Management, May 2003, GPA 3.81
Member of Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
Project Management Certification (Tier 2)
Additional Courses Completed: Working with Difficult People, Building Blocks – Operations & Management, Competitive Analysis Techniques, Presentation Excellence, Team Building and Group Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Proposal Preparation and Cost Estimating, Financial Issues for the Contracts Professional, Prospecting, ECMS, Siebel, Strategic Business Planning, Advanced Project Management, Influencing and MLF (Management Leadership Forum) Training.
Volunteer Work: Sponsor within RCIA, Core team member of LIFT (Ladies in Faith Together), Chaired Casino Night for our Capital Campaign, Group Leader for 2017 Church Pilgrimage to Spain, Portugal and France.