Years of Experience: **+
Scope of Duty:
6. A lot of professional local Suppliers communications and relations up to date database available. 7. Processing in import purchasing to coordinate with departments required goods and searching of the supply categories wherever in local market or foreign, negotiations on price, checking quality, follow up goods lead time of delivery, payment terms and development of Suppliers status. 1. Reviews requisitions for supplies, equipment, and services for appropriateness of order information and authorized signatures.
2. Places purchase orders with vendors. Confirms prices, shipping, and delivery terms. 3. Maintains vendor relationships for the purposes of expediting orders, confirming prices, resolving backorders, negotiating contracts and supply research.
4. Reconciles all purchase orders with packing slips. Maintains an open and closed (awaiting invoice) purchase order file. 5. Developing & implementing supplier alliances and process improvements through supplier's Evaluation forms. Employer /Industry / Location Job Title Duration
DCNS EGYPT *NAVAL GROUP* / Military / Alexandria
Purchasing Officer Oct-2017 To Present
5. keeping record of documents in filing to provide it to the internal auditors 6. Developing & implementing supplier alliances and process improvements through supplier's Evaluation forms. Job Title Duration
Madar Group Egypt / FMCG chemicals / Borg Al Arab, Egypt
Employer /Industry / Location
1. Receive purchasing requisitions from technical department. 2. Verify the specifications of requests to elaborate the accurate data flow 3. Issue purchase orders to suppliers and validate prices, shipping, and delivery terms. 4. Maintains suppliers relationship for the purposes of expediting orders, resolving back orders, negotiating contracts and supply research
Emad El Din Hamdy Hashem
Solid Experience of the procurement & inventory management process Proficiency in a wide range of multi software tools and ERP systems in conjunction with Program management team, Planning Purchases determine local & foreign needs then compile with procurement plan, summarizing, delivery dates & terms, quantities and costs etc.
Ensure availability any requirements related to production cycle and core business Professional Experience:
1 / 3
Employer /Industry / Location Job Title Duration
Masar Engineering Industries / Metal forming / Borg Al Arab, Egypt
April-2012 To March-
2. Controlling of the optimum level of demands and supply using applications system. 3. Provide credit documents (Invoices, Bill of lading, Packing list and any other documents) and collaborate with accounting department to ensure timely financial obligations 4. Planning for excellent usage of storage areas using the ERP system. Employer /Industry / Location Job Title Duration
NASEEJ FABRICS MANUFATURING (L.L.C) / Textile /
Mar-2005 To May-
1. Responsible for the issuance and receipt of materials and preparation of the technical inspection report & SRN. 2. Responsible for the preparation of warehouses and materials to facilitate inventory and matching balances 3. Availability of daily and monthly reports through ERP system. 1. Identify types of spare parts and divided by code mobility within each Category and follow-up of the continuous movements of species to avoid a deficit, or increase or damaged. 1. Design all quotes for new and existing vendors and recommend improvements to all delivery and process all purchase order requests and monitor all change orders for all ERP procedures 2. Maintain regular visits to all vendors and facilitate in all supplier audits and provide support to all customer requirements and perform all vendor risk assessment and maintain relationships with all suppliers. 3. Manage all purchase orders for appropriate selected sources and obtain all required approvals for same and administer procurement of all goods and services for all corporate offices and identify and obtain quotations from selected sources.
4. Monitor all purchase orders and maintain regular follow up with all suppliers and customers and coordinate with vendors and place requests for all prices and monitor all bidding activities and recommend efficient source for corporate staff
Employer /Industry / Location Job Title Duration
MEDITERRANEAN TEXTILE *Saif Group* / Textile /
Borg Al Arab, Egypt
Nov -2008 To May-
2 / 3
Linked In: www.linked.com/in/emad-hashem-b35308145 Wuzzuf public profile: Wuzzuf.net/me/EmadEldinHashem Education:
• Electrics & Electronics.
• Bolts, fasteners & Latching.
• Plumbing fittings carbon steel & S.S
• Testing Chemicals & Laboratory Tools.
• Packaging Materials & equipments.
• Computer & Networks • Safety & fire fighting
• High Institute of technology, Alexandria, Hotel Studies, Graduation 2003
• Secondary School “Thanawya Aama”, Graduation 2000 26 September 1984
• General Procurements
• Raw metals & Steel
Domestic purchasing :-
Alexandira, Borg Al Arab, Tanta, October, Giza, Cairo, Damietta & Al Obour.
• Tools & Equipments
• Office Furniture & stationery Supplies
Global purchasing :- Germany, USA, China, Italy, Spain, Taiwan, UK, France and Japan. Groups of Involved Materials:
• Workshops, forming & Lathing works
• Alexandria University, faculty Tourism & Hotels. *Open Education Unit* / B.A Hotels Management section / 2017.
EAAC group For Training & Consultancy
International Shipping & Logistics Management
Giza, Imbaba, qawmya st
3 / 3