Ahmed Atef Abd El-Aziz
Date of Birth: 17/01/1987
Marital Status: Married
Military Status: Exempted
I am looking forward to a new challenge to work as a Senior Document Controller or in a senior position in documentation management in a leading company, using the skills gained from my previous work, throughout my work history.
Bachelor degree Of Data System Management
2004 - 2007 - Advanced Academy - Egypt
- Computer Software
- Computer hardware
- Technical Networks
- Windows ( Linux, Mac OS X, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 )
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- MS Office ( Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook )
- Work well under pressure, able to work under any conditions anywhere and anytime.
- Eager to improve and develop my skills easily and quickly.
- I enjoy learning new skills and gain more experience.
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to creative thinking and merger with others.
- Self-motivated, Quick Learner.
- Strong technical skills.
- Very well organized.
- Hard Worker.
13, Shubra St, Cairo, Egypt
Mobile: 002 – 012********
Arabic: Mother tongue.
English: Good writing and good speaking.
- ICDL Course at (Ministry Of Communications and Information Technology)
- ISO 9001 at (Bureau Veritas)
- Conversation English Course at (N.L.C)
- AutoCAD 2D at (Cairo University)
- Photoshop at (Cairo University)
Crown Home Consultant (Egypt, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, KSA) Nov 2016 – Present
Sr. Document Controller
Alhamd Contracting Company Oct 2013 – Nov 2016
Kahromika Company (Misr Company for Mechanical and Electrical Project)
Site Document Controller Jan 2008 – July 2013
El-Ain El Sokhna Supercritical Thermal Power Plant Sector (2 x 650MW) Under DOOSAN Heavy Industries & Construction, June 2011 - July 2013
El-Shabab, P.P GT. Power Plant Sector (8 x 1000 MW) Simple Cycle under KHARAFI National for Mechanical & Electrical Works, S.A.E, Jan 2011 - June 2011
El-Tebbin Thermal Power Plant (2 x 350 MW) under consultancy of INITEC and ALSTOM, Jan 2009 - Dec 2010
Talkha Power Station (1 x 750 MW) under consultancy of INITEC and ALSTOM, Jan 2008 - Dec 2008
VACSERA Company July 2007 - Dec 2007
- Responsible for Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, site instructions, change orders, NFC, RFI, CVI,RFM, Letters, staff daily report, Submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and subcontractors.
- Responsible for receiving, logging and distributing all technical documents and assisting in coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the work flow.
- Archiving dep. documentation (Tender Package, Specs, Drawings, B.O.Q) for each project.
- Checking all documents before it goes out of the office (drawings, letters, and emails) and prepare Drawing Submission Sheet, List of Deliverables.
- Set up/assist document control filing system.
- Assist Secretaries to implement the document control procedures.
- Maintaining all tracking records and ensuring that they are initialed when a file is taken from the filing room.
- Chasing up each individual for return of files.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Collecting faxes regularly, recording and sending for distribution to the individuals concerned, photocopying fax if it is marked for someone’s urgent attention and sending them accordingly with a copy to the Project Manager.
- Implement and maintain a coordinated and consistent filing system; ensure that all filing is up-to-date.
- Update drawings in accordance with Drawing Register.
- Follow-up with team members and others for “open” status items to be closed down.
- Maintain Project Documentation as per ISO standards.
- Electronic-transmission of documents.
- Data input to database related to document receiving & tracking document.
- Coordination with the respective Project Managers, Secretaries and other staff to ensure correctness of the records.
- Archiving contract/project documents.
- Maintain Archive section up to date.
- Successful closeout and handover of documentation as required.
- Solving computer problems that appear to employees.
- Testing and repair of defective devices.
- Protect your emails, e-mail and corporate documents from loss or hackers.
- Monitor users and network and e-mail.
- Policy setting specifies how to use the Internet.
- The introduction of new users on the server domain.
- Scan and remove computer viruses.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Company from time to time.
- Work to improve the implementation of the latest version of the program.
- Carrying out work related to increasing the capacity of the computer. All References and certificates are Available