347-***-**** (Land Line) • firstname.lastname@example.org • Queens, NY
Bilingual Spanish Administrative Assistant with experience identifying efficiencies and strong client orientation skills Summary of Qualifications
Ø Excellent organizational skills and a capacity to identify cost savings and streamlining of office procedures. Ø Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with senior management and clients in a flexible manner. Certifications
Medical Office Assistant Certification – American Medical Certificate Association – June 2017 Billing and Coding Specialist – American Medical Certificate Association – June 2017 Professional Experience
Urban League of Westchester Receptionist & Administrative Clerk July 2016 – Present Subcontracted to Sunnyside Community Senior Services and LaGuardia Community College
• Customer relations, data entry, client registration. Assist account managers, field calls and clients. Kelly Services – New York, NY Administrative Assistant 2003 – 2007 Subcontracted to the following companies in the New York Metro Area:
• Coface North America – Credit Management Services
• Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield – Health Care Coverage
• Halstead Properties – Real Estate: Managing Luxury Cooperatives & Condominiums
• Hatch Mott MacDonald – Award-Winning Consulting Engineering Firm
• Stephen J. Pruden, DC, LLC – Chiropractic Medical Office Summary
• Event planning and coordination. Budget planning for events, managing suppliers.
• Office management including travel planning for executives. Prepared information packages for the Board.
• Purchased and maintained office supply inventories, being careful to adhere to budgeting practices.
• Calculation of enrollment packages, managing website and answering queries from enrollees.
• Planning property visits and all aspects of client relations.
• Preparation of competitive bidding presentations. Payments management and bookkeeping.
• Travel and accommodations for visiting executives. Close coordination with suppliers & budget planning.
• Office management and patient relations in a busy medical practice.
• Liaison with insurance companies on pre-certification, coverage and billing issues. The Bank of New York – New York, NY Administrative Assistant 1998 – 2001
• Restructured and updated the Private Banking files resulting in the bank’s first positive rating from auditors.
• Reviewed and maintained securities, related files, & computer databases for auditing compliance integrity. Conceived report forms to catalog and keep controls of customer information files to account for inventory, and other controls.
• Created and generated daily, weekly and monthly management reports for the division; supported account managers in the day-to-day administration of their accounts.
• Special projects, research, and client related functions. Preparing presentations for potential clients. Siboney Advertising – New York, NY Administrative Assistant 1993 – 1994
• Conceptualized agency client presentations; processed strategy reports for the Chief Executive Officer, General Manager and the account executives. Planned sales breakfasts, luncheons and conferences.
• Managed correspondence for the President and Chief Executive Officer and General Manager.
• Travel management for the Chief Executive Officer, General Manager and Account Executives.
• Appointments management for management staff. Management of expense reports.
• Developed the Research Department and its resource library. Prepared research materials.
• Assisted in organizing focus groups. Travel management.
• Researched market trends, Hispanic advertising agencies in the USA, products and competitors’ marketing plans.