MAURICIO RAUL GONZALEZ P
Landline Telephone: 4885260 - Mobile: 315-***-****
SAP Consultant (BASIS) and GRC supporting and configuring the requirements of different clients for the best SAP practices in resource management and security, as well as the implementation, configuration and parameterization of GRC, supporting them in the different topics related to administration, monitoring and resolution of disadvantages in the SAP platform, maintaining the policies established by the corporation, as well as giving support in matters related to access control and SAP security constantly overcoming the proposed objectives. Leadership skills and coordination of multidisciplinary teams, planning, organization, analysis and synthesis.
• Detailed knowledge of the SAP operation and its complete, (HANA, GRC, BI / BO), as well as the development of audit projects for Latin America on SAP with emphasis on the risks presented and also the mitigations plans that have for These risks are managed by GRC.
• Communication and leadership skills, with high willingness to work in teams, results orientation, service attitude and high level of commitment, proactivity and initiative.
• Definition and implementation of standards and policies for the Systems Development area.
• Multicultural experience.
TIVIT, Bogotá, Colombia September 2016 - Currently
SAP Security Consultant September 2016 - Currently
Design of a SAP security environment building and designing roles and profiles for the client (Nal. De Cafeteros Federation) according to the client's requirements, as well as validation of segregation of functions as critical or sensitive transactions for the business. Recommendations of good practices for the management of security in SAP HANA. Likewise security design and construction for the SAP BO / BI module
ECOPETROL, Bogotá, Colombia December 2015 - August 2016
SAP Security December 2015 - August 2016
Configuration of roles for the different modules implemented (simple, compound, segmented) verifying the reference to authorization objects in the different testing stages.
Conformation and implementation of the group for GRC with their respective configurations and validations.
ABBOTT LABORATORIES, Bogotá, Colombia February 1998 - June 2015
Divisional Security Administrator April 2010 - June 2015
I assure you that the information is protected with standards that allow users to have the appropriate access to their work profile and thus not allow them to access information that does not correspond to them.
• Support the user in everything related to SAP security corresponding to their accesses to allow their activities are not tricked by access problems.
• Satisfy the needs of the Andean region (Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile and Venezuela) and the parent company always complying with the auditing standards established by the corporation.
• Provide support to users with the management, analysis of the risks that may arise with their access to SAP, in the same way accompany them in the completion of the necessary documentation for the respective mitigation plans.
• The implementation of security with success in the SAP 6.0 version in the entire Andean region.
Application Support Latin America December 2005 - March 2010
Administered the support and security of applications and database in AS / 400 for Latin America and Dubai based in Colombia, likewise controlled and managed the applications as well as the security and failures that the system reported to solve them in the shortest possible time and avoid operating inconveniences to the business.
System administrator & networks & help desk February 1998 - November 2005
He was in charge of managing and securing the infrastructure of systems for Colombia, at the level of networks, servers, telephone plant and office equipment, validating and verifying that adequate maintenance was carried out. It also managed the support to users through the help desk, providing an optimal service and complying with the standards of customer service (ITIL) supporting users in their requirements at the level of systems (PC's, applications, support in site and servers).
SAIC COLOMBIA, Bogotá, Colombia December 1996 - January 1998
Financial Area Consultant
Develop, design and maintain applications aimed at the Financial, Manufacturing Distribution, and Customer Service areas, focused on optimizing internal customer tasks and being used as an improvement in the operation
NOVARTIS DE COLOMBIA, Bogotá, Colombia Diciembre 1990 – Noviembre 1996
Consultor Área Financiera
Asegurar que el desarrollo de proyectos sea de alta calidad y liderar proyectos de evaluación, diseño y mejoramiento de procesos
Liderar la migración de un sistema desarrollado localmente como ERP a BPCS v4.5, realizando las tareas necesarias para que la migración de la ERP anterior fuera un éxito, en el tiempo establecido de 1 año.
Liderar y desarrollar la interface de EDI para BPCS en Colombia.
ESTUDIOS Y CAPACITACIÓN
Técnico Profesional análisis y diseño de sistemas Politécnico Colombo Andino, Bogotá, Colombia. Junio 1990
SAP BASIS ERP 6.0 SAP Andina y del Caribe Bogotá, Colombia, Mayo 2009
Governance Risk and compliance GRC SAP Andina y del Caribe Bogotá, Colombia Junio 2010
Auditoria Informática Centro de Aprendizaje SENA, Mayo 2011
Ingles Intermedio Bogotá, Colombia
ITIL fundamentemos y proyectos de éxito, IT Service, Bogotá, Colombia.
Alineación de equipo en Abbott, Bogotá, Colombia
Domino Designer Fundamentals R5 ExecuTrain Bogota, Colombia
Implementing & Administering Microsoft windows 2003 Directory services ExecuTrain Bogota, Colombia
Fundamentos AS/400, recursos del AS/400 para el diseño de programas interactivos, fundamentos SQL AS/400, actualización RPG/400, Diseño y codificación de BD relacionales AS/400 IBM Colombia Bogotá, Colombia.
NOVARTIS OF COLOMBIA, Bogotá, Colombia December 1990 - November 1996
Financial Area Consultant
Ensure that the development of projects is of high quality and lead projects of evaluation, design and improvement of processes
• Lead the migration of a locally developed system such as ERP to BPCS v4.5, performing the tasks necessary to make the migration of the previous ERP a success, in the established time of 1 year.
• Lead and develop the EDI interface for BPCS in Colombia.
STUDIES AND TRAINING
Professional Technician analysis and design of Politécnico Colombo Andino systems, Bogotá, Colombia. June 1990
SAP BASIS ERP 6.0 SAP Andina and the Caribbean Bogotá, Colombia, May 2009
Governance Risk and compliance GRC SAP Andina and the Caribbean Bogotá, Colombia June 2010
Computer Audit SENA Learning Center, May 2011
• Intermediate English Bogotá, Colombia
• ITIL Foundation and successful projects, IT Service, Bogotá, Colombia.
• Alignment of equipment in Abbott, Bogotá, Colombia
• Domino Designer Fundamentals R5 ExecuTrain Bogota, Colombia
• Implementing & Administering Microsoft windows 2003 Directory services ExecuTrain Bogota, Colombia
• AS / 400 basics, AS / 400 resources for the design of interactive programs, SQL basics AS / 400, RPG / 400 update, Design and coding of AS / 400 relational databases IBM Colombia Bogotá, Colombia.