Echelon Wealth Partners (Formerly Euro Pacific Canada Inc.) Vancouver, BC (APRIL 2016 - NOVEMBER 2017)
Investment Advisor Assistant, and
Japan Marketing Assistant in Investment Banking
Managed administrative tasks related to client service and marketing as an assistant to Managing Director in Investment Banking and Investment Advisor.
• Correspond and assemble documentation and manage administrative aspects of new and existing client accounts
• Act as marketing representative to clients, in particular those of the Japanese market
• Conduct market research and provide primary bilingual client support between English and Japanese
• Facilitate opening of investment account from clients of the Japanese market, including travelling to Japan to build relationships and execute contracts
• Coordinate business trips, meetings and events, and complete other secretarial tasks as required
Euro Pacific Canada Inc. Vancouver, BC (MARCH 2015 - APRIL 2016)
Worked as Branch Associate and Assistant to Branch Manager and Managing Director in an Investment brokerage firm.
• Delivered friendly and responsive concierge service to ensure first- class client experience
• Prepared client materials, correspondence, reports and other administrative tasks in support of branch operation
• Provided bilingual support and translated financial & business documents between English and Japanese
• Assisted in the planning, organizing and delivery of meetings and events
• Maintained branch expense records, related spreadsheets and reports
Toyota Motor Corporation Nagoya, Japan (APRIL 2009-JUNE 2014)
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Worked in the Sales & Marketing division for Asia & Oceania Region in Toyota Motor Corporation Headquarter in Japan.
• Involved in developing Toyota distribution partnerships in countries such as Myanmar, Laos and Mongolia.
• Traveled and work abroad extensively as Toyota Head Office representative
• Conducted market research, sales planning, and product planning for the countries by working closely with Toyota's regional sales headuarters in Singapore and Thailand as well as the local car dealers in the countries.
Education Nanzan University Nagoya, Japan (APRIL 2004 - MARCH 2009) Bachelor’s Degree - Economics
Skills Technical Skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Advanced Level Comfortable in Windows / Mac Computer Environments
Japanese (Native) and English (Professional working proficiency)
Shichigahama Volunteer Center Miyagi Prefecture, Japan Participated in helping tsunami victims from the March 11, 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami that hit the Tohoku region in Japan.
Hiking, Snorkeling, Snowboarding, and Cooking
Available upon request