Jayme Summers *** Lynn Place, Mannsville Kentucky 42758
firstname.lastname@example.org • 606-***-****
Master of Science May, 2016
Safety Security & Emergency Management
Eastern Kentucky University
Bachelor of Science May, 2014
Natural Resource Management
Eastern Kentucky University
Safety Manager – FDR Safety LLC – John F Kennedy Center for the Preforming Arts 2017 – Present
• Advise on provisions to minimize safety risks
• Develop and enforce OSH policies
• Direct accident investigation procedures
• Keep records of safety-related incidents and propose corrective actions
• Organize and conduct OSH training plans
• Collaborate with managers to monitor compliance and identify safety issues
• Intervene in unsafe activities or operations
• Liaise with and report to official regulatory bodies on OSH matters Safety Trainer – Crane U 2016 – 2017
• CIC Certified crane examiner
• CIC Certified crane trainer
• Certified crane inspections
• Create written compliance programs
• Third party compliance audits
• Confined space program training
• LOTO written program and training
Corporate Safety Manager – Caldwell Tanks 2012 – 2016
• Field and shop worksite safety audits
• Field and shop employee safety training for OSHA, MSHA, EPA, and local regulations.
• Assurance of Federal, State, and Local regulations compliance.
• Environmental and hazardous waste management including record keeping for Title V compliance.
• Worker’s compensation management and record keeping.
• Security management.
• Complex project safety management for numerous high profile site owners including NASA, Corp of Engineers, U.S. Government, Numerous Refineries, Power Generation and Chemical Plants.
• Active in numerous inspections from state/federal authorities related to general industry and construction, throughout the country.
• Involved in extensive environmental clean up’s, including a HSRA site.
• Provide all relevant information for environmental reporting compliance, including two Title V permits, large quantity generator, small quantity generator and Tier II. Safety Manager – JMARS Technical Group 2006 – 2012
• Developed and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
• Prepared and enforced policies to maintain a culture of health and safety.
• Evaluated practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
• Conducted training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
• Monitored compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
• Inspected equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
• Investigated accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
• Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
• Reported on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics. RF Engineer – JMARS Technical Group 2004 – 2006
• Created, maintained, and received on purchase orders related to site activities.
• Perform radio engineering evaluation for system planning and site acquisition.
• Efficiently generated the FCC, and radial reports to be submitted with the FCC filing by utilizing prediction (GeoPlan) tool.
• Efficiently processed Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and Federal Aviation Association (FAA) filings, and submit them to the VZW HQ network regulatory group.
• Coordinated accurate review of all regulatory, and compliance documentation pertaining to the approved candidates.
• Propose for network expansion based on the traffic report analysis.
• Extracted all pertinent Radio Frequency information about the site and get any required AM study and border extension agreements by working with the RF Engineers.
Foreman – Caldwell Tanks 1992 – 2003
• Construct and assembly of elevated water storage tanks from blueprint design.
• Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to construction workers.
• Create and monitor schedules for each worker and ensure that he has the physical and mental ability to cope.
• Secured work sites to be cleaned and cleared of hazardous materials prior to construction of the project.
• Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out.
• Manage construction budgets and track construction costs.
• Ensure that all machinery and tools are properly maintained and available to the crew.
• Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards.
• Coordinate separate modules of the construction process to ensure harmony.
• Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools and equipment are procured in a time efficient manner.
• Monitor daily construction procedures ensuring proper quality is maintained and schedules are being followed.
• Create progress daily reports to ensure significant information is communicated to the supervisor.
• Create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely procurement of supplies and materials.
Professional Certifications & Authorized Training
• Certified CIC Crane Operator
• Certified CIC Examiner
• Confined Space Competent Person
• OSHA 10 and 30 Hour
• Vertical Rescue Solutions Certified High Angle
• Trenching and Shoring Competent Person
• First Aid CPR/AED
• American Society of Safety Engineers 2010 – Present
• Steel Tank Institute/Steel Plate Fabricators Association member, 2015 – Present
• Associated General Contractors of America member 2015-Present