• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation abilities specifically with the Trump Method of Negotiation
• Talent for defining, evaluating, advocating and implementing new strategies or
• Self starter, strong ability to multi task and work under pressure in fast paced
• Knowledge of statutes including, but not limited to, Residential Tenancies Act,
Highway Traffic Act,Personal Injury, Accident Benefits, Immigration & Refugee
Protection Act; and also Rules of Small Claims Court
• Practical experience with PC Law, Quick Law & Legal research as well as Microsoft
Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Fluency in English, German, Hindi and Punjabi.
Paralegal Diploma, Canadian Business College, Mississauga, ON
NOTARY for State of New York
Private Security and Investigations Ministry of Community Services
Paralegal Assistant, Intern Field Placement Charles Foster Law Firm
• Requested, received and documented information
• Maintained and organized all case files and documentation
• Drafted routine correspondence
• Shadowed negotiations, settlements and pre hearings
Financial Advisor Strategic Financial
• Prospected clients for Retirement, Tax and Wealth Planning.
• Prepared and maintained customer base.
• Trained new Recruits
• Organized Events to develop Business.
Captain, Military Service, Prestigious Parachute regiment
• Responsible for Administration, Training and Operations.
• Responsible for Security and Liaison.
• Active mountaineer, skier and cross country runner
References Available Upon Request