Service-oriented Dishwasher with 6 months background in A high Volume Kitchen. Core competencies include excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
• Time Management
• Service Orientation
• Critical Thinking
• Judgment and Decision Making
• Active Learning
• Complex Problem Solving
• Social Perceptiveness
TED'S MONTANA GRILLDish/Prep Jacksonville, FL August 2017 - Present
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
• Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
• Clean or prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
• Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
• Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
• Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
ALL PURPOSE STAFFING
Laborer Jacksonville, FL April 2017 - August 2017
• Check to ensure that completed roofs are watertight.
• Sweep and clean roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials.
• Locate worn or torn areas in roofs.
• Clean work areas and equipment.
• Cover roofs with layers of roofing felt or asphalt strips before installing tile, slate, or composition materials.
• Maintain tools and equipment.
• Remove old roofing materials.
• Unload materials and tools from work trucks, and unroll roofing as directed.
• Place tiles, nail them to roof boards, and cover nail heads with roofing cement.
• Attach roofing paper and composition shingles, using nails.
• Perform emergency leak repairs and general maintenance for a variety of roof types.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMADuncan U. Fletcher High SchoolNeptune Beach, FL 2016
• 3.6 GPA
• National Honors Society