I am looking to obtain a position where my diverse business, sales, customer service, auto and homeowners liability claims adjusting background can contribute to the success and growth of the organization.
Listening, Production and Processing, Customer and Personal Service, Complex Problem Solving, investigating and negotiation skills, Sales and Marketing, Administration, Computer skill, and ability communicate in a Foreign Language (Spanish)
State Farm Tempe, AZ
Independent Auto Claims Adjuster Sept 2017 – Dec 2017
• Responsible for handling Catastrophic auto losses during hurricane season for the State Farm weather team.
• Examine photographs and estimates and determine if vehicle was repairable or a total loss, evaluated insurance policies and analyzed damages to determine coverage
• Reviewed owner transfer paperwork and documentation for policyholders to retain settlements in a timely manner.
David Morris & Associates Claims Service Phoenix, AZ
Senior Auto Liability Claims Adjuster Sept 2013 - May 2017
• Manged, investigated, resolved and negotiated complex liability and injury auto claims for several companies as a third party claims adjuster (i.e. Safe Auto, Response Indemnity Company of California and Alliance United Insurances Company)
• Responsible for meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and assisted in the development, coaching and training of other team members, Also responsible for developing an open trust and working relationship with insureds and clients in order to gather needed information.
• Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of all insurance lines, state mandated guidelines and policy changes in order to properly settle auto liability or injury claim, also performed other related duties as they were assigned.
Wells Fargo Tempe, AZ
Home Loan Processor Feb 2013 - Sept 2013
• I was required to collect documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items, establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents for recurring internal reports and order credit reports, title reports.
• I serve as initial point of contact for the program, was a liaison between borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender, provide customer with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application, and return all inquiry calls within one business day, I compile documents for customer files and enter them into a Data Management System for processing and assessment, I assure that all customer files were complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies and the customer privacy/security of files were carried out.
• I prepare commitment letter(s), denial letter(s) and cancel files when necessary, also maintain pipeline reports and notify management of status as needed, I processed the documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document, and prepare fund request documents.
Balboa/QBE Insurance Chandler, AZ
Senior Claims Support Representative(First Notice of Loss) Apr 2009 - Feb 2013
• Demonstrated multitasking ability by performing several tasks simultaneously while providing customers with the best possible customer service and made sure the customer's request of making a claim was carried out.
• Responsible for filing insurances claims on homeowners, renters, and auto claims.
University of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
Enrollment Counselor/Marketer/Sales Feb 2006 - Apr 2009
• Program/career counselor for potential college students.
• Enrolled qualifying students into a education program they were seeking and guided them through the processes of getting started on their future.
• Initiated credit evaluations and help with marketing development for the school.
World Financial Group Tempe, AZ
Financial Adviser/Business Owner/Mortgage Loan Officer/Underwriter Jun 2003 - Dec 2006
• Sold Life insurance and annuities products to potential clients. Helped clients invest in their future by provided different mutual funds and securities products.
• Assisted in the process of refinancing mortgages as a Loan Officer, Processor and Underwriter
• As a Mortgage Loan underwriter and processor, I reviewed and analyzed financial document, credit reports, calculated their income, debt ratio and verified their assets to confirm the client would be able qualify for the loan by follow the Lending guidelines at that time.
Education and Licenses
• Still working on a Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
• I have a State of Arizona Producers Life Insurance License
• I have a Adjuster license in Arizona and non-residence Adjuster licenses in Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Michigan, North Caroline, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Caroline, Texas, Utah, and Washington State.