**** *** ***** *******, email@example.com
Montreal, QC, Canada +1-514-***-****
• Excellent knowledge on SDLC and STLC using V-Model and HP ALM.
• Proficient in test strategy implementation, test plan development, test execution, Agile software development projects and bug tracking.
• Knowledge on All phases of Software Test Process includes Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Test Closure.
• Familiar with different Levels of Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Acceptance Testing).
• Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
Black Box Testing: Manual testing, Functional and Non-functional, Regression and defect life cycle Software tool: JIRA Ticketing, HP ALM,ANT,Maven,Jenkins, Selenium, Bugzilla, Git,WEB Driver Programming Language: C, C++, VB.Net, C#, .Net, PHP, Java Operating System: Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
Quality Assurance Analyst Apr 2017 - Dec 2017
Volcone Web Solutions, LLC Surat, India
- Coordinated with software developers and business analysis to discuss QA concerns and used HP ALM.
- Participated in daily scrums with developers and worked on agile methodology.
- Took a proactive approach to improving test coverage and quality control efficiency.
- Tracked, identified and logged bugs using JIRA and worked with developers to ensure bugs are fixed, as well as being responsible for automation of features.
- Prepared defect summary reports and reported results to management for further action.
- Used Eclipse Framework in Wed Driver and report Batch file. Quality Assurance Tester Jul 2016 - Feb 2017
Unicode Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad, India
- QA Tester start testing with Test Life cycle in which performed requirement of test, test plan, design,define, execution,documentation, bug trace and verification using HP ALM method.
- Performed system, unit, acceptance, regression and functional testing on the designed website.
- Developed different test cases to check the system failure.
- Documented software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
-Preparing test summary report and STR.
- Created scripts in Selenium RC to make them automated and performed smoke testing in some project. Peer Tutor Aug 2014 - Dec 2015
The English Pathshala Surat, India
- Connected with students requiring help in a course.
- Analyzed the specific needs of each student.
- Reviewed material thoroughly with student to improve overall comprehension of the subject.
- Assisted student with practice problems for test preparation.
- Tracked student’s progress and made adjustments to tutoring sessions accordingly. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering Gujarat Technological University, India.
• Focus : Programming in C and PHP, Software Development in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithm Design, Software Quality Assurance, Network Operating System, Database Management System, Information System Security, Software manual testing, Automation testing.
• Cumulative Grade Point Average: 7.8 out of 10.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING
• Relevant Topics: Software Development Methodology, Software Testing Life Cycle,HP ALM,V Model, Agile Methodology, Different kind of testing like unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
• Training on Test automation using Selenium, JMeter, TestNG,Testlink and Mantis.
• Testers use test plans, test cases, or test scenarios to test a software to ensure the completeness of testing.
• There are other types of testing are Functional Testing, Stress Testing, Performance Testing, Usability Testing.
• Developed Rotating Cube using C language in OpenGL in Visual studio 2010. Comparative analysis of routing protocols
• Compared different routing protocols like AODV, DSDV, DSR and AOMDV using different parameters for mobile Ad-hoc Network.
Work shop/Seminar Attended
• Attended online workshop on Linux and on Python organized by IIT Bombay.
• Attended Computer Network Seminar organized by campus. OTHER TRAITS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills, Interest in learning new technical concepts.
• Achieve IIT Bombay Linux Workshop Certificate.
• First Price for “Google Hunt” – Kshitij Event in “Kshitij 2012”.