MOHAMMED MOHTHASHIM MOINUDDIN
B.Tech. (Civil), M.E. (Transportation)
OBJECTIVE Seeking an entry level challenging and responsible position in the field of Transportation/Civil Engineering where my capabilities, academic and technical skills are best utilized. To be the best in industry on continuous self-assessment and self-improvisation while working for the growth of the organization.
EDUCATION Master of Engineering (Transportation Engineering) Osmania University, Hyderabad, India – 2017
Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)
Hyderabad, India – 2015
EXPERTISE • Familiarity with Traffic Impact Study (TIS) procedures
• Familiarity with the Traffic Engineering concepts such as: Trip Generation, Land Use and its density, Peak Hour of Traffic, Measures of Effectiveness/Level of Service.
• Familiarity with Field Data Collection and Tabulation.
• Familiarity with the Abu Dhabi/Dubai/ITE Trip
Generation & Parking Rates Manuals
• Familiarity with Traffic Impact Study (TIS) procedures
• Traffic Flow Analysis(using Synchro, Sidra)
• Technical Report Writing
CAREER QUALIFICATIONS SUMMARY
I have a Masters degree in Transportation Engineering from Osmania University Hyderabad (India) graduated in October 2017. Major coursework I have covered during the program includes Traffic engineering, Urban Transportation Systems Planning, Road Safety and Traffic Management, Transportation Modelling and Simulation. As my final dissertation, I researched on devising a statistical approach to analyse Traffic flow in the city of Hyderabad under mixed traffic conditions. My primary contributions were to identify ideal locations for analysis, collection of data and fitting data into appropriate discrete models for concluding further implications. I am an effective communicator with fair analytical and problem solving skills. I have been identified as a versatile and multi-skilled individual with ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously besides achieving defined goals and objectives. I am a quick learner and always willing to explore new subject areas. PROJECT
A Statistical Approach for Analysis of Traffic Flow under Mixed Traffic Conditions (Master’s Thesis - 2017)
The primary objective of the study was to develop mathematical models of speed, flow and headway for mixed traffic conditions, find suitable headway distribution for different types of flow conditions and estimate the capacity using speed, flow and headway.
Analysis and Design of Commercial Building Using E-TABS Software (Bachelors Degree Project Work - 2015)
The objective of the study was to design a commercial multi- storey building by using E-TABS software and to analyse dead load, live load, wind pressure and seismic loads on the building. COMPUTER
Basic hands-on experience in using
• MS Office Suite
• E-Tabs / Stadd-Pro
• Internet Applications and Tools
Ability to learn new software quickly and with ease GRADUATE
• Traffic Engineering
• Urban Transportation Systems Planning
• Road Safety and Traffic Management
• Transportation Modelling and Simulation
OTHER ACTIVITIES • Attended lecture on “Traffic and Transportation Issues of Hyderabad to be addressed in the Master Plan” organized by. The Institution of Engineering (India)
• Successfully organized and participated in college events
• Participated in “INSPIRETECH’13”(National Level
Student Technical Symposium ) organized by Al Habeeb College (March 2013)
• Participated in two days workshop on “Good Concrete Construction Practices (GCCP-2016)”, Department of Civil Engineering - Osmania University.
Proficient in English and Hindi
Urdu (Mother Tongue)
PERSONAL Marital status: Single
Date of Birth: March 7, 1994
REFERENCES Available upon request