Retail sales professional versed in product placement and merchandising. Extensive experience in inventory management and shipment processing.
Longshoreman, 04/2011 to Current
I.LA 24. LOCAL UNION - Houston, TX
• Achieved production in cargo by making sure the customers in the maritime association production was generating in a very high overly qualified timely manor.
• Worked directly with departments in Maritime Field to achieve a high qualifying performing docking and undocking container cargo.
• Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
• Obtained documents. clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
Customer Service, 01/2010 to 12/2010
NRG Stadium - Houston, TX
• Asked open-ended questions to assess customer needs.
• Learned, referenced and applied product knowledge information.
• Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
• Contributed to annual store sales of nearly $(60,000) thousand per year. Courtesy Clerk, 2008 to 2010
Fiesta Mart - Houston, TX
• Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
• Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
• Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
• Maintained established merchandising standards, including window, sales floor and promotional displays.
• Verified that all customers received receipts for their purchases.
• Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with [1001% accuracy. Education
GED: Ged, 2005
Forest Brook Senior High School • Houston, Tx
• Consistently meets sales goals
• Computer literate
• Shipment processing
• Employee relations
• Active listening skills
• Credit card transactions
• Upselling techniques
• Skilled problem solver
• Motivated team player
• Natural leader