firstname.lastname@example.org – LinkedIn: Liz Sexton
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. Graduating June 2018 Major in Biotechnology, Minor in Marketing
Bachelor of Arts ~ GPA 3.8/4.0
Founder Scholar (2014-present)- obtained a cumulative GPA of 3.8/4.0 or higher Life Sciences in Business Certificate, Kelley School of Business Jan. 2017- Present Courses that bring together graduate and undergraduate students from both science and business backgrounds. The goal of the program is to solve real-life problems life science companies’ face. Work Experience
Indiana University, Undergraduate Instructor for Computer in Business Jan. 2018- Present
• Implement a variety of teaching approaches to ensure student comprehension of the course.
• Prepare an outline for biweekly lectures to a class of 40 students with various skill levels.
• Coordinate office hours to work with students to improve their learning. Indiana University, Teaching Assistant for Computer in Business Aug. 2015- Dec. 2017
• Manage peer tutors by monitoring attendance, and giving feedback on improving colleagues’ teaching skills.
• Lead 2 exam review sessions a semester for 50+ students.
• Responsible for holding weekly office hours with 3 other instructors where we aid help 15+ students Internship Experience
Cook Medical, Product Management Intern, Bloomington, IN May – Aug. 2017
• Designed and implemented the structure and function for a company-wide resource regarding product launches.
• Collaborated with 25+ cross-functional employees to research and gain insight on their best practices for product launches.
• Created a communication tool for departments to share updates on launches. Kroger, Floral Replenishment Intern, Cincinnati, OH May-Aug. 2016
• Constructed a workbook to change scanning codes in the $700 MM floral category.
• Collaborated with 4 other stakeholders to build a supplier contact list.
• Reconfigured workbook using feedback from fellow floral buyers. Student Activities and Leadership Experience
Theta Phi Alpha Sorority Member Sept. 2016- Present
• Volunteered at Hoosier Hills Food Bank and Providence Place Retirement Home.
• Administered study tables twice a month for 10+ girls.
• Acted as the Circle of Sisterhood representative for the chapter by attending meeting and helping to raise over 250 dollars.