ANTOINETTE MARGARET CHESHIER
*** **** **, ******, ** 75156
Telemarketing and Customer Service
SUMMARY OF OUALIFICATIONS
A dedicated and highly motivated individual with extensive experience within a fast paced, high volume customer service environment. Excellent interpersonal communication skills combined with strong time management abilities. Industrious and loyal with the experience and motivation to achieve results.
• Handle a high volume of in-bound 800 calls from customers
• Accurately take detailed customer information over the phone
• Answer customer questions and provide excellent public relations
• Generate out-bound calls to customers soliciting new business
• Deal effectively with customer's objections and issues
• Showcase features and benefits to persuade customers
• Achieved excellent results during call monitoring, received 3 awards
• Seventeen years experience in Customer Service with perfect attendance
Sitel Operating Corporation
Did Customer Service and Sales for ToysRus. Took customer orders correctly.
Mailed their products to their destination. Also took care of Customer issues.
09/12-09/16 Well Worship Center: Did voluntarily working with children on Sundays, teaching
them to follow the bible and follow God’s ways and become good faithful citizens.
08/15 - 4/16
future needs and much more.
08/03 Research Design Specialist Winning Strategies
Generated Leads for Clients to attend a Complimentary Estate planning workshop. The Conference was about Probates, Wills, Trusts, Long term health care plans, Changes in current laws, Planning for families’
• Worked as a Research Design Specialist. Preformed evaluations, surveys, and discussions on how to design future cars, interior, and exterior for car manufacturers. It was a short term temporary job.
04/03 -07/03 Debt XS
• Worked as an Analyst. Signed people up for debt settlement programs in which the clients could be debt free in thirty-six months.
01/01 - 04/03 AT&T Customer Service and Sales
• I was with AT&T customer service and sales for almost three years. My duties were serving the customer's every need.
• Signed in new customers for Long Distance service. Ran credit checks on them. Put them through third party verifications.
• Put them in calling plans of their choice, both local and international. At customer's request, did name changes, address changes, added new lines and disconnected unwanted lines.
• Took bill payments over the phone, where customers paid by credit cards, debit cards and paid by check over the phone.
• Corrected billing errors and gave adjustments according to company guidelines.
• Probed to find out whether they had a need to have Internet service. WorldNet. If they did, signed them up for AT&T's WorldNet service.
• Made efforts to win angry and disappointed customers back to AT&T by giving them free minutes and saving plans. About six out of ten stayed back happy and contented.
10/93 - 04103 Aegis Communications
10/00 - 01/01 Voice Stream Wireless
• Did activation of pre paid phones and customer service. Linking enrollment package, short message paging, voicemail.
09/95 - 10/00 Telemarketing for AT&T and City Bank
• Top seller for AT&T long distance.
• Top seller for AT&T Universal card and City Bank business card.
• Telemarketing for Radisson Hotel.
02/94 -06/95 Aim America,Inc.
• Data Entry Clerk.
• Input sales orders.
• Did filing and copying.
10/93 – 02/94 American Telesales Corp
• Customer Representative.
• Input Sales Order for Chemical Bank and Shell Oil Company.
05/87 - 10/93 Word of Faith
• Phone Ministry and Telemarketing.
• Handling high volume in bound calls and out bound