Specializing in the management and handling of Accounts, Finance, Payroll, Data Entry and ERPs, I am Ambitious to organize or help organize a specialized department that will cooperate and coordinate in an organized and scheduled manner to help build a strong, effective, accurate and efficient accounting function.
Since past 5 years working in Saudi Arabia and overall more than 7 years of professional experience in the practice of Audit, Accounts, Finance and Management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
BSc. (Hons) in Applied Accountancy& Finance.
Oxford Brooks University UK (Under ACCA Program)
BBA (Hons) in Finance & Marketing.
Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Pakistan.
ACCA Fundamental Module (Skills Level)
RCMS (Royal College of Management Sciences).
Major Subjects: Accountant in Business, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Corporate and Business Law, Financial Reporting, Performance Management, Taxation, Audit & Assurance, Financial Management.
Intermediate (College Graduation).
(Cadet College Palandri AJ&K)
Major Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Computer.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS ACQUIRED
English Language Courses (Native Level of Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening).
Advanced Office Automation Tools (MS-Office) Excellent Level of Expertise with more than 15 years of experience.
Financial Data Interpretation and Analysis.
Health and Safety at Workplace.
Training and Development Processes.
Interpersonal Skills in a Dynamic Environment.
Peachtree and Quick Books Accounting Packages.
Tally ERP (9.0).
Exact Globe ERP.
Focus RT ERP.
Working Knowledge of SAP Accounting.
Working Knowledge of Oracle Financial.
Specialized Gulf Welding Co.
Jeddah & Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Welding Solutions and Dealers of Miller-USA and Red-D-Arc UK.
February 2017 to Present.
Finance and Company Coordinator.
At Specialized Gulf Welding Company, while using ERP based software Focus RT, my area of responsibility included:
Monitoring of Rental Policies Adherence.
Coordinating Between Department of Finance and Sales to Smooth-line the Process of Business Growth.
Target Setting for the Sales Team and Identifying Their Achievements, Equipping Them with Market Analyses.
Stream Lining the Process of Reporting for Department to Generate Meaningful Reports, Worth Decision Making.
Price Setting in Reflection of Company Expenditures and Profits.
Overseeing the Accounts Function and Devising for them Presentation and Timely Data Processing and Reporting Plans.
Identifying the Performance Indicators in the Business / Departments.
Helping Management to Understand Different Cost Centers and their Relevance to Profit Generation.
Electric House Lighting (Branch of Electric House Establishment).
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Lighting Distributers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Dealers.
December 2014 to February 2017.
At Electric House Lighting (Branch of Electric House Establishment), while using Automated System Environment & Accounting Software ‘Exact Globe’ (ERP). My involvements were in the field of:
• Monitoring of Sales Cycle, Documentation and Follow-up with Collection Departments.
• Timely Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations.
• Bank Receipts and Payments (Management, Record Keeping & Reconciliations)
• Continuous Project Costing, Cost Reporting, Cost Control & Management and Progress Accounting.
• Responsibly Managing the process of Application, Claim and Documentation for Letter of Credits (LCs)
• Management of Funds.
• Management of Chart of Accounts and Classification of Accounts time to time.
• Preparation of Financial Statements and Final Accounts for Auditors and Management.
Bàamer Trading & Contracting Establishment.
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Electric Panel Board Manufacturers, Galvanizing and Trading Group.
March-2012 to March-2014.
At Bàamer Trading & Contracting Establishment, being a key member of Team of accountants in a Multi-divisional organization, using Tally ERP 9.0:
• Properly Managed the Petty Cash and Funds for divisional branch with the monthly reimbursements exceeding SAR 1.5 million.
• Ensured Debtors, Creditors Reconciliations and accuracy of Statements of Accounts.
• Monitored Stores for Material maintenance and initiate sales orders, resulting in Sales Invoice Preparation, Documentation and Followed-up with Collection Departments.
• Performed Journal and GL Entries and Kept Detailed Records.
• Processed Payrolls: Managed Employee Records.
-Monthly Record Keeping and processing of Attendance, Overtime, Loans / Advances.
-Preparation of Monthly Payrolls, Payslips and Payment of Salaries to individual employees.
• Managed Bank Receipts, Payments and reconciliations.
• Performed Project Costing, Reporting on Performance and Feasibility studies.
• Helped Management in the Processes of Decision Making on Buying or Leaving Decisions.
• At the Year End Participated Actively in the Process of Consolidation of Final Accounts and Finalization of Accounts.
• Helped Management in Organizing Divisional Funds and Rotation of Funds.
NASIR ABSAR & COMPANY LIMITED,
Auditors, Accountants, Corporate and Tax Advisors. Islamabad, Pakistan.
Oct-2009 to Dec-2011
Accounts Assistant, Audit Internee.
As an Accounts Assistant & Audit Internee my major areas of work and learning were:
• Book keeping and Financial Reporting.
• Preparation of Final Accounts (Financial Statements).
• Posting of Data to Automated Software (Data Entry with Evidences Journal Entries).
• External Audit Assignments.
• Internal Audit Assignments.
• Preparation and classification of complete chart of accounts.
• Excel Comprehensive Record Keeping (maintenance of complete books of accounts on MS-Excel).
• Petty Cash Systems and their Management.
• Reconciliation, of Banks, Payable and Receivables.
• Preparation of Cash Flow Statements.
• Monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
• Vendor file maintenance.
• Correspondence with vendors and response to inquiries.
• Production of Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reports.
• Sales and Purchase Cycles.
Seven Software Development (Private) Limited.
Execution of monthly Internal Audit of Seven Software Companies
CRCP (Consumer Rights Commission of Pakistan).
Maintenance of complete 'Books of Accounts' in Peachtree and implementing procedures in accordance with policy, for the year ending June,2010.
a.Participated in external audit assignment at RAAZI HOSPITAL, Rawalpindi (A Project of Al-Khidmat Foundation) as Team Leader for the year ended June30, 2010.
b.Participated in Audit of Islamabad Distributers (Medicine Distributers), Rawalpindi as Team Member for the year ended June, 2012.
c.Capital Flour Mills, Islamabad.
d.Seven Software Development (Private Limited) Islamabad.
APPLIED EXPERTISE AND SKILLS:
Letters of Credit
Chart of Accounts
Classification of Ledgers
Statement of Accounts
ERP Software (Tally 9.0 & Exact Globe ERP, Oracle, SAP)
Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants. (SOCPA).
Associate Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) In progress.
Date of Birth: May 21st, 1989.
Father Name: Muhammad Siddique
Address: Al Khobar & Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Iqama Number: 237-***-****
Visa Status: Valid Work Visa, (Transferable)
Driving license: Pakistan & Saudi Arabia.
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: Urdu, English, Arabic