Aug ****– Present Binghamton University Binghamton, NY
Master of Arts in Geography--Geographical Information Systems Sep 2012 – July 2016 Wuhan University HuBei, China Bachelor of Engineering in Remote Sensing Science and Technology SKILLS
Languages Mandarin, English.
Jul 2017 – present Predicting Urban Functions based on Twitter data using Random Forest: a Milwaukee case
• Using Python, R and GIS skills to applying random forest on Land Use Type and population aggregation computed from Twitter data to build a model to predict urban functions based on Twitter data in Milwaukee
Nov. 2017 – present Time Series Analysis on google popular time data and Twitter data: a Milwaukee case
• Using Python to extract google popular time and Twitter data
• Using Python and GIS skills to apply Times Series Analysis on them to building a model to predict popular time for restaurants based on social media data Mar 2017 – May 2017 A toolbox for ArcGIS to apply sentimental analysis on the places provided by Shapefile
• Using Python to make a toolbox to apply sentimental analysis on the places offered by Shapefile Sep 2016 – Oct 2016 A website as geo-information database: a New York case
• Using R and Python making an interactive web map representing: 1. The distribution of 11 socioeconomic variables of New York City 2. The histogram of the variables
3. The distribution of 4 big factors which compressed from all variables using Principle Component Analysis
Dec 2016 – Feb 2017 A software as net crawler extracting location information from Yellow Page
• Using Python to make this software extracting the location data (latitude, longitude and address) of any kind of facilities and organizations from Yellow Page Mar 2016 –Jun 2016 A map app (Android Development)
• Using Java to create an Android App using Baidu API which is a simple map app WORK EXPERIENCE
May 2016 – Aug 2016 Leador Spatial Information Technology Corporation Wuhan, China Software development Intern
• Programming for Coordinate System calibration for LiDAR and cameras.
• Collecting LiDAR data outside.
Address: 2-104 604 Country Club Rd. Vestal, NY
Email: email@example.com Mobile: (1-631******* Feb 2016 – May 2016 ChangJiang Water Resources Commission of the Ministry of Water Resources Wuhan, China GIS Analyst Intern
• Climate distribution analysis with ArcGIS.
• Thematic Map creation, layout and exportation.
• Precipitation distribution analysis with ArcGIS. PAPERS
1. “A data-driven framework for quantifying walkability with open data” 2. Research about “Sentimental Analysis on Quality of Life in New York City with open data” Nearly submitted (First-Author, corresponding author: Chengbin Deng)
“Synergistic use of objective and subjective measures for quantifying and evaluating the quality of life in New York City with open data”