BRANDON D. DUNAWAY
832-***-**** ● E mail bddway@ gmail.com
Seasoned professional with over 10+ years of diverse experience in warehousing, logistics, shipping and receiving, commercial and residential remodeling, and general construction seeking a career opportunity in Construction. Able to adapt to hot and cold environments; various backgrounds of socioeconomic backgrounds. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Immense and outstanding work experience at diverse locations in FL and TX.
● Vast exposure to the rigorous and clumsy environments at sites.
● Extraordinary ability to handle heavy objects with ease.
● Profound knowledge of various construction materials and their usage.
● Significant command o f driving heavy trucks and other vehicles used at construction sites.
● Great proficiency in handling hazardous tools such as stone cutter, crusher, concrete mixer, etc.
● Knowledge of different safety measures and prevention applied at construction sites.
● Excellent arithmetic aptitude and ability to calculate area, volume and other measurement units, proficiently.
● Great coordination with other laborers and good team spirit.
● Exceptional ability of handling tremendous work pressures and following exact deadlines.Abilitytotwork at great heights.
Warehouse worker, Mclane Global
Ability to operate sitdown forklift,reach truck,double pallet jack,rc loader,rf scanner. Order puller,Schoneman produce
Ability to operate pallet jack,pick orders per order sheet.Stack product on pallets and label them. March 2015 to Dec 2016
Mark Hermann, Valrico, FL, March 2008-April 2009
Painting, electrical work, plumbing, laid tile, prepped and cleaned construction areas, assisting workers with equipment, assembling and disassembling scaffolding, hazardous waste removal and rebuilding. Truck Driver
Stevens Transport, Dallas, TX, March 2007-June 2008 Looked after the maintenance of all trucks by making regular maintenance schedules for each of them. Drove semi-trailer trucks to transport goods, materials, spare parts, and other commodities. Loaded and unloaded cargo and goods using forklift trucks or sometimes manually. Provided service in the areas of fuel, water, oil, air, and vehicle repair requirements. Designed the best possible itineraries for ensuring timely delivery of the commodities. Obtained authorizations from the receivers and shippers and assessing the inv- January 200 plumbing, laid tile, prepped and cleaned construction areas, assisting workers with equipment, assembling and disassembling scaffolding, hazardous waste removal and rebuilding.
Mac Brothers Moving, Tarpon Springs, FL, March 1997-January 2003 Moved goods for clients, driver and also prepared estimates for customers. EDUCATION
General Education Diploma
Windham School District, Huntsville, TX
Commercial Driver License
Roadmasters Driving School, Tampa, FL
References Available Upon Request