Proven thought leader managing high performing, results driven delivery teams specializing in strategic initiatives, directing and managing Project-, Program-, Portfolio PMO, process optimization, IT governance, delivery and operations. Transformation Change Agent – Catalyst, fostering a cohesive team environment based on empathy, trust and transparency where Together Everyone Achieves More in the TEAM. Over 19 years of proven technical, portfolio, program, project and team management experience looking to continue learning, leading, mentoring and growing through servant leadership in B2B and B2C Digital spheres.
• Demonstrated PMO, Technology Delivery, Business Management, Strategic Leadership and Digital expertise.
• Recognized for process definition, optimization, and collaboration across cross-functional and virtual teams.
• Valued for leading, developing and building cohesive teams through mentoring and positive encouragement. Recent Accomplishments and Contributions
• Directed and managed team of PMs and Strategic Initiative leads processing over 2500 projects from pre-ideation through development and release, with budgeted effort of over $300M.
• Conceptualized, developed and established from inception a startup organization’s PMO services including processes, financial-business-technical feasibility assessments, estimations, talent assignments, tracking spend for 400+ FTE and vendor resources.
• Managed Strategic Initiatives Portfolio team responsible for initializing, creating, prioritizing, monitoring and tracking projects through development and implementation.
• Engaged impacted factories, work streams for over 250 projects for a $250M portfolio and 150M customers Nominated to Integration, Optimization and Compliance Agile Tiger team defining organizational shift to Agile in an effort supporting over 1000 employees and $600M software development portfolio.
• Mentored, coached and led an organization of over 300 FTE as the Workforce2020 Skills Pivot Coach as part of the grassroots transformational learning corporate priority.
• Developed and delivered Employee Recognition program for eNPS Taskforce for over 1500 employees.
• Drove multimillion dollar budgetary cost savings by incorporating critical missing steps and eliminating redundancy in Portfolio intake processing.
• Established and ran breakthrough transparency forum for overall portfolio visibility from ideation to sustainment reducing churn, minimizing unknowns and improving project portfolio success through cross functional collaboration with product, technical, and internal/external business, marketing and contact care teams. Education
• M S Information Systems. E Business Systems, Kennesaw State Univ.
• M A Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Moscow State Univ. (French, Russian and English)
• A S Computer Science & Information Systems, Chattahoochee Tech College. Certifications
• PMI Certified Project Management Prof (PMP) • Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (SSGB)
• AT&T Certified Scrum Master (CSM) • AT&T Certified Change Agent
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) • AT&T Cert. IT People Manager & Unified Process
• SAFe (SA) in progress • AT&T Agile Dev, Tech Program/PM
• PeopleSoft Integration & Admin Cert. • ITIL v3 Trained, Cert in progress
• Microsoft Certified Solution Dev. (MCSD)
• AT&T Workforce 2020 Role Model
• AT&T Certified Multi Generations Enthusiast
• AT&T Big Data, Security First Bronze Cert.
• Mobility Customer Service Leadership Cert
• AT&T Cloud Computing, API Dev Bronze Cert
Page 2 of 3 Vidya Venkat 404-***-****; firstname.lastname@example.org; Recommendations: www.linkedin.com/in/venkatvidya AT&T 2010-2018
Principal Business Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives Office, Digital Tech (Feb 2015 - 2018) Conceptualized, designed, developed and managed a fully operational intake Agile and Waterfall B2B and B2C PMO team from inception, processed over 2500 Digital First and Marketing Strategic Initiatives for last 3 years.
• Managed capacity planning, talent assignment, forecasting and reporting metrics for over 400 resources.
• Developed an effective SLA driven assessment and custom estimation model for B2B and B2C with estimates over
$75M across 1500 projects focused on speed to market and budget control.
• Delivered efficient time saving process flows with internal and external stakeholders including PMO, Business, and Technology Solution Managers reducing time to market.
• Developed and executed status reporting, metrics dash, escalation and resolutions and leadership communication.
Capabilities Evolution Advocate - Skills training technical retooling Pivot Coach Championed change through grassroots radical talent retraining overhaul program for Workforce 2020. Developed and presented brownbag study halls sessions, mentored and coached over 300 employees. Roadmap Strategic Initiatives Program Manager, IT Digital Design & UX Led ideation, development, estimation, planning, implementation & cost management for $15M portfolio. Sr. Agile Program Manager, Digital Experience, IT (Jan 2012 – Feb 2015) Agile Scrum Program Lead for myATT Services functional work stream pods – Payments, myServices, Billing, Dashboard, Support, and Profile Management for over $300M portfolio of Home Solutions and Mobility projects.
• Led project assessments with Technical Architects, UX Creative and Business Managers identifying and enhancing best in class user experience weighing technical, financial viability and business priority.
• Engaged impacted factories, work streams for over 250 projects impacting over $100M and 150M customers.
• Led Strategic Initiatives Planning identifying design – technical - business feasibility impacts and product targeting. Digital Experience Agile BluePrint Program Leadership Team (By leadership nomination) Leading Program Management for industry’s largest corporate agile transformation Digital Experience Agile Tiger Team Taskforce – Integration, Optimization & Compliance (By leadership nomination)
Identified and optimized existing Digital Online processes and transformed to Agile methodology.
• Mentored and established newly forming pods and metascrum work streams.
• Aligned proposals and recommendations in line with AT&T’s IT governance and processes.
• Reduced churn with waterfall to Agile transformation process, functioning as the go-to Services SME. Sr. eCommerce Program Manager, Digital Experience (Jan 2010 – Dec 2011)
• Managed and led enterprise wide initiative spanning B2C, B2B, and Corporate experiences across all AT&T properties including AT&T.net and Consumer Apps providing a first-time unified navigation for att.com.
• Led ECommerce Program Management for major strategic cross organizational, - functional framework initiatives enhancing AT&T’s online core customer billing, payments, registration, dashboard, services and usage functions.
• Managed Business client, sponsor, owner and stakeholder relationship, executive presentations and reporting.
• Delivered global program leading and managing a team of over 8 PMs, 120 resources, 35 teams, 40 apps, spanning multiple platforms and releases costing over $15M.
• Tools include – JIRA, Confluence, Visio, MS Project, Clarity, Primavera, Sharepoint, Wiki tSpace, Skype. CSAT, eNPS Employee Engagement Taskforce (By leadership nomination)
• Led a cross functional team of volunteers to identify gaps with the ATT.com online customer experience.
• Developed and delivered ‘ADE Appreciates’ Employee Recognition program for over 1500 employees. Page 3 of 3 Vidya Venkat 404-***-****; email@example.com; Recommendations: www.linkedin.com/in/venkatvidya Southern Company Apr 2008 – Aug 2009
Sr. Integration Lead
Led ERP Systems Integration using Oracle Financials, ESB, Biztalk and Maximo applications. Oracle Corporation Apr 2007 – Apr 2008
Managed and led eBusiness consulting engagements with implementation and development teams. Contributed to Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM) as Senior Member of selective team focusing on integration technologies, SOA, ERP application suites such as PeopleSoft, Siebel and custom solutions. TBC Oct 2006 – Mar 2007
Sr. Portfolio Manager
Led development and maturation of Portfolio and start up PMO alongside Processes & Resource Offices Designed, established and streamlined executive portfolio / program / project governance, processes, artifacts, status, risk assessment, mitigation, issue tracking, metrics reporting. Accenture Bellsouth Mar 2005 – Sep 2006
Offshore Delivery & Project Manager
Managed development, QA teams from requirements to delivery, post production support and sustainment. Microsoft BizTalk Server, BPM, SOA, Business Rules Engine, Workflows Configurations, Object Model, Orchestrations, UML, Schema designs, ESB, UDDI, MQ, SOAP, BPEL, Web Services. Manhattan Associates Jul 2001 – Mar 2005
E-Business Implementation Lead
Led B2B ERP SCM Integration services enhancing digital B2B visibility and transactions with BizTalk, SQLServer administration and customizations for retailers such as Nike, Converse, Guitar Center etc. Architected solutions for B2B and Application integration; Server administration Translated EDI (such as 850, 856), Flat files (delimited and positional) and XML Created, maintained, migrated and administered databases. Extreme Logic May 2000 – May 2001