**** ******* **** *********** ******, OHIO, 45431 PHONE 954- 643-7239
Dedicated Advanced Practice Registered Nurse with 600 +hours of clinical experience, combined with more than 15 years of nursing experience .Clinical skills in both Critical care and Medical-Surgical Units. SKILLS
● Committed to practicing medicine using a holistic approach.
● Follow evidence-based guidelines blended with clinical experience, personal observation and intuition.
● Ensure quality of care and open lines of communication between all members of the health team
● Excellent critical thinking ability as well as astounding interprofessional and organizational skills.
● Committed to success of the team and devoted to patient advocacy.
● Efficient in electronic charting (EPIC).
● Family Nurse Practitioner #F10170535 (Ohio)2022.
● Registered Nurse #345582 (Ohio) 2019.
● Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) 2018
● Basic Life Support( BLS) 2018
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner - August-2017 Cedarville University- Cedarville, Ohio.
Professional Clinical hours for FNP
600 Total hours
● Family Medicine/Primary Care and Specialities- 300 hours
- Jamestown Family Practice – Grenetta Ritenour CNP
- Hospice of Dayton- Jennifer Bloom Long, CNP
- Chronic Care Clinic, Mercy Hospital – Sue Berger CNP
- Ear, nose & Throat, Springfield- Dr.Ronald Smith M.D.
● Pediatrics- 150 hours
- Pediatric and Family Care- Dr. Ramzieh Azmeh M.D.
● OBGYN/Women’s health- 150 hours
- Community Health and Wellness Partners, Logan County – Lisa, Smith CNM
- Central State University- Connie Helmuth, CNP
- Horizon Women’s Health Clinic, Dayton- Marcia Williams CNP. Bachelors in Nursing ( 2001)
RAK COLLEGE OF NURSING, NEW DELHI, INDIA
MIAMI VALLEY HOSPITAL, DAYTON, OH
RN Cardiac Telemetry, Nov 2008 – Present
● Close monitoring and care of patients with unstable angina, acute myocardial infarction, and patients going for open heart surgery.
● Displayed expert clinical skills in managing congestive heart failure patients and monitoring patients with various cardiac medication drips.
● Demonstrated expert skill in the management of post cardiac catheterization patients and pre and post care of patients undergoing various cardiac procedures and diagnostic tests.
● served as preceptor in orienting new RNs to the unit AVENTURA HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER, AVENTURA, FL RN- Medical Surgical ICU, April 2005 – Jan 2008
● Proficient in continuous hemodynamic monitoring and support of critically ill patients.
● Skilled in the care of patients with mechanical ventilators, central lines, Intra-aortic balloon pump, chest tubes and care of immediate general post-operative patients. ESCORTS HEART INSTITUTE AND MEDICAL CENTER, NEW DELHI, INDIA RN- Cardiac Emergency and ICU, Sep 2001 – Jan 2005
● Provided comprehensive cardiac care spanning from basic facilities in cardiology to sophisticated curative technology.
● Nurse Recognition Award -2017
● Member of American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).