NAME : ARUNA YAYA IKHIDE
ADDRESS : C** FARAYOLA LAYOUT BODIJA IBADAN
DATE OF BIRTH : 27th NOVEMBER, 1985
NATIONALITY : NIGERIAN
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
RELIGION : ISLAM
PASSPORT NO. :A05815040
PHONE NO : +234**********
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
POSITION : WAITER
I am an outgoing and enthusiastic person who enjoys working in the food and drink sector. I feel that I have excellent communication skills and have and enjoy working with different people each day. I pride myself on providing the best customer service that I can and I like to make sure that my customers come back because of the experience they have had. I have a very patient manner and feel that I am able to listen as well as I can communicate. I enjoy finding out about the different foods and menus that I am promoting to my customers and I like to be able to tell them from my own experiences rather than making it up. I feel that customers benefit from being treated this way.
I am a self motivated individual who is keen to learn. I like being a host and would like to continue my career in this environment for many years. I am very organized in my work, thorough and I like to be presentable at all times. CAREER SUMMARY
•0ver 4 years of experience in providing customer and personal services.
• Responsible to provide good management, training and motivation to junior waiters.
• Responsible to work in all environment and in group to handle hotel services.
• Responsible to manage two sections of restaurant effectively by providing punctual and friendly services to customers.
AWRAB Suite, Offa Kwara state, Nigeria, Senior Waiter- (Feb 2012- Present) Main Duties:
• Responsible to take orders and assist the cook to prepare food as per order of customers.
• Responsible in assisting the manager in preparing the menu card as well as price list.
• Providing effective supervision of all food and beverage services.
• Responsible to prepare recites and collect payments from the customers.
• Implementing an online marketing plan to promote restaurant’s dishes to a wider range of people.
• Provided customer services for up to eighty customers everyday.
• Assisted customer in menu determinations.
• Served dishes at tables according to order.
• Recommended wines and other drinks to customers.
• Assisted the manager to clean and close the restaurants after the hours.
• Attended monthly staff meetings and training sessions. KEY SKILL AND STRENGHTS
• Professional work ethic.
• Multi tasking.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Sales and marketing skills.
• Customer service skills.
• Good leadership abilities.
• High National Diploma in Biochemistry – 2012.
•Secondary School leaving Certificate Examination -2003. ACHIEVEMENT
•Awarded for best serving to the customers.
•Awarded as star performer of the month.
•MS Office: word, Excel.
•Dedicated and meticulous.
•Excellent verbal and communication skill.
•Good command of English language.
Available upon request.