Experienced Electronic and Electromechanic Technician with expertise in: test and measurement electronic and electromechanic equipment; maintenance, fix, repair, troubleshooting CNC, PLC and manual machines.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Fix, repair, and troubleshooting CNC Milling machines, CNC Lathes, CNC Drills, Saws and Grinders machines.
• Facilities electric knowledge, HVAC knowledge.
• Strong troubleshooting skills, including PLC controls
• Read, understand and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and schemes.
• Maintenance, fix, repair and troubleshooting manual shop machines.
• Experienced in FANUC and Siemens CNC systems.
• Experienced in Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC systems.
• Testing, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting to component level.
• Circuit board schematic entry, test procedure execution, cable design, soldering and crimping.
• Hardware analysis using logic analyzers.
• Experienced in customer and industrial power system (electricity, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics), lighting.
• Use and interpret oscilloscope signals/measurements.
• Read and understand schematic drawing for circuit boards, both analog and digital.
• Usage of multimeters, testers, knowledge of OHM’S law, testing and repairing computers.
• General PC usage, experience and understanding of operating software (Windows 7, XP and 2008 Server).
• Platforms and tools: Machining centers with Fanuc and Siemens control. Various computers’ hardware.
• Software: OrCAD, PCAD, Adobe Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Visio, HTML.
• Operating systems: RT-11, Siemens Reliant Unix, MS DOS, MS Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server, 2008 Server.
Maintenance mechanic - Aerotek, Inc. 132 Welsh Rd, suite 110, Horsham, PA 19044. Tel. 215-***-****. Fix, repair and troubleshooting CNC, PLC, and Manual Shop machines. All shop electrician jobs: CNC and PLC machines connection to power, shop and machines lighting, three-phase motor, DC and step motors, electric hand tools, manual machines, customer transformers. Repair PLC Allen Bradley and Siemens units. Subcontract with Tri-Kris company.
Electronic Technician. - Adecco Engineering and Technical Service. 1777 Sentry Parkway West Suite 304 Merion Towle. Blue Bell, PA 19422. Refurbishment, assembling, disassembling, fixing, repairing, testing and soldering Motorola/Verizon TV cable box. Subcontract with CDTI company.
Electronic Technician - Cardone Industries, Inc. 5501 Whitaker Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19124. Test, repair, calibration, sold and fix mass airflow sensor (MAFS) problems.
McGrath Systems 1777 Sentry Parkway West Blue Bell, PA 19422. . Disassemble Lucent PCS cabs for CDMA base stations. Subcontract with CDTI company.
Soft failed electronic technician - Touchstone Wireless, LP. 2705 Clemens Road, Hatfield, PA 19440. Refurbishment, assembling, disassembling, fixing, repairing, testing and soldering cell phones (CDMA Motorola with Bluetooth interface).
• Maintenance mechanic of industrial department S&T Company, Kiev.
I was at maintenance, fix, repair and troubleshooting of the equipment of the machining centers made in Russia with Fanuc control units and CNC lathes made in Germany with Siemens control units. PLC Siemens units. Replaced following parts: mother and in/out boards, servo motors, powerful motors, cables, drive cards, power supplies, encoders, motherboards, sensors, switches and buttons, sensors, limit switches, displays, vary disks, drive belts, air filters, light bulbs and others minor repairs. All shop electrician jobs: various electric machines connection to power, shop and machines lighting, three-phase motor, DC and step motors, customer three-phase transformers. Wye or delta connection. Two-phase transformers. Various computers troubleshooting (PDP-11, SM-4, Electronics-60, DVK, Intel PC).
Assembled, tested and installed new and refurbished CNC equipment and mechanisms; PLC units, maintenance SCADA systems. Analog and digital electronic devices design.
• Director of R&D enterprise "R&D Center for Applied Physics and Informatics, LTD", Kiev.
• Head of the Automatic Department of Kiev regional administration of the USSR Saving Bank, Kiev.
Russian Federation: 1974-1986
• Electronic Engineer of Physics Department, Voronezh State University. Voronezh, Russian Federation.
• Assistant of the Mathematics Chair of the Lipetzk Polytechnic Institute. Lipetzk, Russian Federation.
• Other technical skills and other positions. Details upon request.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Master Electrician Exam in Township of Cheltenham, PA.
• Course of creating networks based on Cisco® equipment - ICND, - S&T, Kiev, Ukraine.
• Training “Effective presentation skills” - Krok Business Consulting, Kiev, Ukraine.
• Training on SABIT Program - ATI, - Rochester Hills, MI, USA.
• Course of PDP-11 & WAX-11 users, - Voronezh, Russian Federation.
• Voronezh State University, Radio physics & Electronics Department of a Physical Faculty. Master degree.
• English (fluent); Russian, Ukrainian (native).