JUSTIN G. ABELE
Experienced business-to-business sales representative with national account experience, effective time management, cold calling expertise, creative problem
solving skills and the ability to expand business, resolve conflict, improve morale and consistently exceed profit goals. Excellent interpersonal skills, able to
build and sustain effective customer and partner relationships. Additional areas of proficiency and training:
o Microsoft Office Applications Proficient o Market Analysis & Research
o OTC2 Software Proficient o Time entry applications; ProSystems Fx Practice Time Entry and
o 3 Week Sales Training Course: other time clocks
o Contracting quotes, terms and pricing information as well as
• ‘Committing to Excellence.’ Initial Sales Training
estimating product delivery Problem-solving abilities and
for Media Sales Consultants
XANODYNE PHARMACEUTICALS East Texas Territory: 2010
• Healthcare industry, involving interaction with primary care physicians, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies within area
• Develop and maintain strong rapport with sales contacts and staff
• Pain management specialist
• Educating and influencing targeted customers
• Ability to work both independently and in a team setting toward established objectives
PPG INDUSTRIES East Texas Territory: 2008
Olympic Paint Territory Manager – Architectural Finishes Division- Region 4, East Texas Area
• Network and acquire prospective customers, based on customer profile in the area
• Developed curriculum and delivered educational programs to employees
• Training and assessments for education classes
• Maintain and effectively use time management to visit all 10 stores within the territory in a timely manner, every week
• Monitor, track and evaluate sales data to ensure satisfaction of sales objectives
• Maintain quality customer service
• Maintain product and information to increase knowledge and brand recognition
Achieved Recognized Territory Manager status; May 2010
Achieved Recognized Territory Manager status; 3rd Quarter 2009
Achieved Most Consistent Sales Award; 2nd Quarter 2009
Awarded Significant Paint Sales Increase in Select Stores; 2 nd Quarter 2009
YELLOWBOOK USA Lufkin, Texas: 2007
Media Sales Consultant
• Work on a sales team for one of the largest media sales forces in the US.
• Generate and maintain new accounts.
• Develop price quotes and sales contacts for ads obtained. Reviewed market analysis to determine customer needs, pricing, and delivery.
• Daily Cold Calling.
• Review, manage and grow existing account base.
• Meet publication and online deadlines.
• Create, develop and facilitate ads to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Key Achievements :
Achieved Highest Grossing Revenue Accounts per quarter
TEMPLE-INLAND CORP Diboll, Texas: 2005
Gypsum Sales Representative
• Work on sales team for Fortune 500 Company.
• Daily Outside business to business sales: Selling approximately $300,000 (average) of board daily.
• Create and maintain strong customer relations, through National Accounts, traveling to territory to meet with customers.
• Developed price quotes, credit terms, and sales contacts for orders obtained. Reviewed market analysis to determine customer needs, pricing, and
• Establish new customers; successfully aid expansion of outside territories.
Key Achievements :
Achieved Highest Record Sales of Gypsum in one day; ~$5 mil.
Achieved Highest Record Sales of Specialty Products per quarter
SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY
Bachelors of Science in Agricultural Business
Minor in General Business Administration