Rahane Sagar Nanasaheb (M. Pharm-QA)
Mobile: 077******** E-Mail:
Seeking career enrichment in Pharmaceutical Production domain
And empower my scientific knowledge and skill in the same
Acquired comprehensive exposure in planning and organizing day-to-day Formulation &
Development activities, Analysis and method development of analysis, Validation activities, and
executing tasks on a timely basis during PG-Studies.
Gained exposure in delivering presentations & seminars.
Quick to learn and implement new scientific research methodologies.
An energetic, self-motivated team player with hands on experience in requirements gathering,
examination, evaluation and customization.
Education / academics
M. Pharmacy (Quality Assurance) 2011-2012
M.E.T’s Institute of pharmacy, Bhujbal knowledge city, Adgaon, Nashik. (University of Pune)
M. Pharm. with 70.08% distinction
B. Pharmacy 2006-2010
Sanjivanee College of Pharmacy, SRES’S, Kopergaon. (University of Pune) with 69.08 % (First
Qualified the GPAT examination 2010 (AIR 2034)
S.S.G.M. College, Kopergaon. (Pune Board), with 54.67%
Dr.K.Y. Gadekar madhyamik vidyalaya, Rahata. (Pune Board), with 81.60%
Currently working as a Junior Officer (Production) in ATRA Pharmaceuticals. Ltd. Waluj,
Aurangabad from march 2013
• Execution of facility, process and activity as per the approved protocols.
• Active member in audit preparation.
• Involved in core technical team & successfully completed facility and equipment qualification.
• Assuring well adherence and compliance of SOP.
• Responsible for training to operator and juniors.
• Responsible for SOP related activity in accordance with QA.
• Responsible for on line documentation.
• Responsible for maintaining routine calibration of equipments and instruments in the
• Responsible for preparation of daily production report (DPR) and WIP.
• Responsible for production planning and execution as per monthly plan requirement.
• Assisting R&D in product development and existing product process improvement
• Responsible for generation, issuance and compliance of batch documents (BMR).
• Actively involved in Exhibit batches and validation projects.
• SAP operation.
• Maintaining optimum inventory of spares.
• Involved in monthly and weekly planning.
• Maintain and filling of BPR (batch production record) as per SOP’s.
• Responsible for requisition and issuance of raw material and issuance as per specification
starting of the batch.
• Responsible in training to operators and casual man powers.
• Responsible for maintaining cGMP during manufacturing activity.
• Responsible for proper utilization and handling of manpower.
• Responsible for performing in process checks during manufacturing activity.
Area of exposure
sejong compression machine
karnavati tablet compression machine
Ganson Auto coater
Pam Glatt 1200
1.8 -2.0 Lakh per Annum
• Completed Hands-on Workshop training in Pharmaceutical Management at Klenzaids Institute
of Biopharmaceutics, Umargaon GIDC, Gujarat.
• Industrial visits at Wadiware Speciality Chemical Ltd, Igatpuri.
• Hard work.
• Positive attitude.
• Being supportive.
• Willingness to learn.
• Quick completion of work undertaken.
Projects work in M Pharm
For semester-III and IV: “Microwave Assisted Synthesis and Evaluation of Magnetite as A
Carrier for Targeted Drug Delivery System.” under the guidance of Asst. Prof. Dr. Deokar. G. S
Area of interest
1. Production (Manufacturing)
2. Formulation and Development
3. Quality Assurance
4. Regulatory affairs department
Workshops / conferences attended
Acquired first position in poster presentation at national level, Journey of Drug from Mind
Participate in the organizing committee university of pune sponsored two day state level
seminar entitled Computer Aided Drug Design: Basic Concepts and Advances at MET’S
Delivered seminars on: -
Simultaneous Estimation Of Ofloxacin and Satranizole By Using Simultaneous Equation
Method during third year B. Pharm as a part of curriculum
Simulation and Modelling For In-Vivo And In-Vitro Correlation during 1st yr M. Pharm
(Sem I) as a part of curriculum
Magnetic Microspheres during 1st yr M. Pharm (Sem II) as a part of curriculum.
Extra curriculum activities
GPAT 2010 (AIR-2034)
National Level Pharmacy Talent Search Examination (AIR 48th)
: 15st June 1989
Date of Birth
Address : At-Po-Tal-Rahata, Trishulnagar, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
Linguistic Abilities : English, Marathi, Hindi
Sex : Male
Father’s Name : Rahane Nanasaheb Deoram
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
As a member of the organization, I can provide
Maturity, honesty, ability to look at great challenges as great opportunities.
Enthusiastically hard work in a highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment for
creation and communication by Industry-Institute Interaction and Ability to develop and lead a
*All the information given above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Aurangabad Rahane Sagar Nanasaheb