Yaratha S Reddy
Summary of Qualifications________________________________________________________
• Board Certified in General Medicine in India, 1977
• Awarded ECFMG Certificate in 1999
• Distinction in Biology, Physics & Chemistry (Pre-Medical)
• Shadowed residents at Grady emergency clinic and gained first-hand knowledge of the intricacies of trauma care and management.(2005)
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, & PowerPoint
Completed HIT Trainee course Sep 2011 to March 2012 at Atlanta Technical college.
Clinical Research Study Coordinator Georgia Clinical Research Snellville GA Dr David
D Lentz MD principal investigator. March 2012
Chronic low back pain
Opioid induced constipation
Comperative drug studyType2 diabetes mellitus with high cardiovascular risk
Volunteer at Alzheimer's Association Atlanta GA Dec2009 - Mar2010
Ophthalmic Assistant June 2006- sep2009
Worked at Carolina Hospital Florence, South Carolina with Dr Samuel Seltzer MD.
Screened patients with eye problems and evaluated the diseases
Postoperative follow up after Cataract surgery
Taught the staff about new drugs in the treatment of Glaucoma
Used to interact with the surgeon about rare clinical diseases in Ophthalmology.
Diabetic Clinic at Grady Hospital,
Certified Ophthalmic Technician Atlanta, GA May 2001-May 2006
• Identified & obtained treatment for macular edema, proliferative retinopathy, cataracts & glaucoma.
• Facilitated monthly training programs for nurses, endocrine fellows & medical students of Emory University.
• Instituted a unique diabetes & retinopathy program adopted by three satellite clinics.
• Delivered presentations to the residents & faculty of Morehouse School of Medicine on “Diabetes & Ocular Complications.”
Medical Instructor Brooklyn, NY January 2000 to October 2000
• Provided educational courses on Anatomy, Physiology, Hematology & Medical terminology to 36 GED graduate students.
• Consistently received commendations for ability to deliver engaging, informative lectures.
Rosenblum Eye Centers
Ophthalmic Assistant New York City, NY June 1997-December 1999
• Assisted in performing minor surgery, including visual fields, slit lamp examinations, refractions, & provided advisement in early detection of glaucoma.